**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

100% Act 5 = Awakening Gem dilemma

Hi guys, i finally explored 100% act 5, and i have a dilemma, ¿Hyperion or Medusa to awaken?

Comments

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Are those your only 2 options? I would consider others, as the 2 you mentioned are pretty good without being awakened. I'd use it on someone who absolutely NEEDS it, like Aegon or Starlord.
  • GGhostGGhost Posts: 88
    edited July 2019
    thanks guys, i have r4 Ghost Rider, r3 Ghost and r3 iceman, the others like AA are awakened
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    @GGhost Post a SS of your 5* chaps so we can have better information.

As the 2 before me suggested, hold off on using the generic, especially if you are considering using it on a champ that doesn't really need it unless you are just placing them on defense.
    these are my other options

• UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    I'd personally keep it for other champ, I used mine A5 generic on omega, it's good to have it for champions that really need it like aegon, fury, omega, its my opinion only tho
    Thank you all, I will be patient and I will use the gem in another champion that really needs it
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    GGhost said:

Thank you all, I will be patient and I will use the gem in another champion that really needs it

Good call
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 951 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    I used my gem on sparky, but I see yours is already awakened lol. So I'd say you have a few champs that are worth it - medusa, hyperion and ghost. So your 2 options are to use it on one of them or to save it. I have a science, mystic, skill and mutant gem saved up in case I ever pulled omega red, blade, nick fury, aegon, ss, void, capIW etc but I never have, so they just sit in my inventory doing nothing as I really have no options for them. I would personally use it on hyperion. He is insane for so much content like variant and act 6, and if you ever pulled a cosmic gem you could use it on medusa, and in time I do not believe that you would regret it, and you have to keep in mind that you may never pull one of the characters you really want to use it on like aegon.
    Milan1405 said:

I used my gem on sparky, but I see yours is already awakened lol. So I'd say you have a few champs that are worth it - medusa, hyperion and ghost. So your 2 options are to use it on one of them or to save it. I have a science, mystic, skill and mutant gem saved up in case I ever pulled omega red, blade, nick fury, aegon, ss, void, capIW etc but I never have, so they just sit in my inventory doing nothing as I really have no options for them. I would personally use it on hyperion. He is insane for so much content like variant and act 6, and if you ever pulled a cosmic gem you could use it on medusa, and in time I do not believe that you would regret it, and you have to keep in mind that you may never pull one of the characters you really want to use it on like aegon.

thanks bro.