**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Big Thanks to Kabam

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
I just wanted to say thanks to Kabam for Dungeon Days, I think it is great fun and it was really easy to get all the milestones. I now have enough to get a five star dungeon crystal! So thanks!

Comments

• Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★

Is this like one of those automated posts like in the reviews to make it look like the game is awesome?

If you think the game is bad then delete it.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Myselfandi, Nope, I just think it's fair to give Kabam credit when they do something good since I also criticize them when they do wrong.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    @Myselfandi Not naming any names but im suspicious with certain accounts here. They seem way too pro-Kabam and know way too much about developing games
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @SquishyjrThe_4TH do u have to post about how i dont like ProffHoff in every thread? It gets old seeing the same comment from u in multiple threads when it has nothing to do with the post.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Geez, what happened to this thread?
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

@SquishyjrThe_4TH do u have to post about how i dont like ProffHoff in every thread? It gets old seeing the same comment from u in multiple threads when it has nothing to do with the post.

I swear dude must love him.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Is this like one of those automated posts like in the reviews to make it look like the game is awesome?

Then Delete it and leave these forums