**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is your favourite class and the specific champ that you like in it.

Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
Okay. So this is a poll I made to decide which class most people like and which champion. Please feel free to post your favourite class and the champion in that class that you like and the reason behind liking that class and Champion.
Thanks You.

What is your favourite class and the specific champ that you like in it. 73 votes

Cosmic
21%
abiew78Thecrusher_9756TimrosDonnymeijhiddenblizzardEvans_PrimeAleorPishkysolmyrairTony886Skinnyfatboy82Blizz_4R_ILLUSION8TheSaithToxicyoung15Hehehdhd 16 votes
Tech
16%
TerraSaransh245Austin555555Newman0067MysterioCosmicspiderman777MrGordo5150Etjamaliving_legend_1LD_Studios97Skillful_starSuperiorSpiron 12 votes
Mutant
27%
JonibärchenScholiaBluDragonCharlie_SceneKobster84BlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgJOJOHARAwarung73Dead1Ægon0710Wade420wilson69TheBestinTuakauYa_Boi_28Mr_incredibl3RagnabroMauledOneAboveAll13GeorgeGaming333Thoye3 20 votes
Skill
13%
ArcDeAngelusRajdeep9FR33_HUG5GercasB_Dizzle_01FortuneJAATKINGmrcyrcleMasterlion1Nikhil_MB 10 votes
Science
10%
Foxhero007NojokejaymOsfan8IamTryingMyBestBatman1903Godfatherspiediegobdias84MawrCalleach 8 votes
Mystic
9%
Spity68Darkrider05PrathapHomerthegoodBrudixTreeDPXFistheGOATKing_Leo321 7 votes

Comments

• Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Just an FYI, it doesn't have to be good in game. It can be for any reason, say, you like that character in movies or comics or because of a childhood memory. It can be any reason.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Mutant
    Mutant and emma frost as shes my favorite champ to play
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★

Can you give the reason behind it, please?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Arham1 said:

Can you give the reason behind it, please?
    She has strong sp2 with 10 prowess, best evade counter imo and is super fun to play as
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    edited July 2019
    Science
    Quake,love her play style and was one of my first 4*
    Also love Cpt. A. any version..so
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Tech
    IMIW. His utility is awesome and he is a Swiss army knife for all fights. And yes RDJs arc as him has boosted IMIW to be my favorite champion. Which is why this cut clip from endgame made me bawl my eyes out
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IJlRN_yzR7M
    (I hope you're allowed to embed YT clips here)
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    Cosmic
    Hyperion
  • MrGordo5150MrGordo5150 Posts: 20
    Tech
    IMIW...He's relentless. I've been in situations where, literally, I had 7% left on him and still had to face two bosses who had twice as many points as him...EACH! And I still won. I don't think even Domino could do that.
  • Toxicyoung15Toxicyoung15 Posts: 10
    Cosmic
    Medusa especially with black bolt and karnak an under appreciated trinity imo
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    Science
    CAP IW
  • LD_Studios97LD_Studios97 Posts: 165
    Tech
    Accidentally hit tech. Meant skill. my favorite champion is...
    NIGHTMONKEY
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Posts: 67
    Tech
    I'm a sucker for sentinel, I love everything about him ,his design ,his play style ,his damage.
  • PishkyPishky Posts: 20
    Cosmic
    Proxima Midnight she is awesome for everything- starts with evaders,long fights, projectiles and end with Parry and masochism node.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Science
    Joe Fixit that all needed to say
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    Mutant
    Emma, crawler
  • GeorgeGaming333GeorgeGaming333 Posts: 21
    Mutant
    Havok
  • GeorgeGaming333GeorgeGaming333 Posts: 21
    Mutant
    Special 3
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    Science
    In game: She-Hulk

In movie: Venom and Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire)
  • Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95
    Cosmic
    Hyperion, he’s a beast.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Mystic
    I like mystics because theyre the quirkiest of all. Plus theres less of them so it feels more satisfying to pull one. My personal fave rn outside my bae Magik is probably 4* Diablo. Hes awful but pretty fun to use against, idk, 1*s in Beginner quests
  • Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    Mutant
    In game domino comics dead pool
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Cosmic
    I like all of them
    Cosmic-Corvus short fight or proxima long fight
    Mutant- Omega Red,Domino,AA
    Tech- Sparky and Ghost
    Skill-Blade,nick furry or korg
    Mystic- SS or voodoo
    Science- Modok or Void
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Tech
    So far, tech and sparky.
    Sparky can hit hard with 10 poise charges and with his SP2, it causes a lot of damage
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Science
    gulk all day
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Mystic
    I'm gonna drop 1 of all classes.
    Mystic: Magik
    Cosmic: Thor
    Tech: Ghost
    Mutant: Old Man Logan, Wolverine and X23.(Wolverine and OML because of comics and X23 because she was my 1st r4 5* and I still love her)
    Skill: Killmonger
    Science: Red hulk
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Mystic
    There are the likes of champs from every class

Red Hulk - Science,
    Blade - Skill,
    Iceman - Mutant,
    Ultron - Tech

But I have to give it to Luke Cage ( For all 5.2.5&6 - Road to Uncollected) and GR( 5.3&4 - Only reason I became Cavalier)
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Skill
    Aegon. Absolute beast. Shrugs off everything. Huge damage. Map 6 and act 6 killer.