**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

r2 6* Domino or r5 5* Corvus?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
I'm about to start Act 6, which would be more beneficial to becoming Cavalier?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

r2 6* Domino or r5 5* Corvus? 23 votes

r2 6* Domino (unduped)
78%
ArcDeAngelusLvernon15Stark78AlfaNojokejaymOsfan8Hammerbro_64hiddenblizzardrcm2017RaiserFhfjghhggggjfhfjgJOJOHARAZipioBen93TheGreatKazooXdSpoodermanxDTheBestinTuakauH3t3rThoye3 18 votes
r5 5* Corvus (unduped)
13%
AjisdopeTripleBSullyas 3 votes
Wait for other champs (please specify)
8%
Tireck20dHusstle 2 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    r2 6* Domino (unduped)
    Corvus is good for some quests but doesn’t have the reach for others, domino is an all around beat if you have rulk and massacre
  • Tireck20Tireck20 Posts: 29
    Wait for other champs (please specify)
    I became cavalier having 406k one day ago, (i haven't R5, only R4-R3 5* and one 6* R1).

You dont need R5 5* or R2 6*, you need maybe save this resources to upgrade some good champ who will help you, is better have more R4 5* and one R1 6*, than have one R2 6*(except if you have good sinergies in high rank) and maybe one good champ in R2-3 5*, domino is strong, corvus too but in that rank are fine.
    You could share your champs and some will help you if you want.

Sorry for my english.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Wow ok seems quite overwhelming.. if it's Domino I would need 1 extra t5b, is it still worth it in that case?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    r2 6* Domino (unduped)
    Domino is my favorite champ by far at 4/55. She can do nearly anything I need. Every once in a while I will just stack up synergies around her (without any high level partners cause most are 3*) and there is rarely a fight she does not shine. For instance, Daredevil will cook ur summoner booty if you use domino against him because your first medium and light attacks are projectiles.

Yes it is worth an extra t5bc. Remember, a year from now she will be able to be at least r3, miles better than a 5/65