**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Newest 5:65

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Just love the champ

Comments

• MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Good choice OP!
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I have him at R4. Pretty good champ but with my 5* Roster he is way down the list on champs I want to rank up (6* Glaive, 5* Thing, 5* GR, 5* Domino, 5* She-Hulk).
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    I have one at 4/55 and thought that was good enough. So apart from a bit of extra damage, could you explain the reasons behind 5/65 him @Kobster84 . If the reason is that you just like playing him that's also cool.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Very nice! I just got a 4* one and I already had a 3* one. I look forward to getting him as a 5* myself!
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Kobster84 said:

Milan1405 said:

I have one at 4/55 and thought that was good enough. So apart from a bit of extra damage, could you explain the reasons behind 5/65 him @Kobster84 . If the reason is that you just like playing him that's also cool.

Ye just love the champ and I wanted to make chapter 3 of variant 1 easier also didn’t really need a damage champ between domino corvus and starlord so went with his bs damage counter and poison immunity
    Do you have any ideas on how to take that Buffet Korg on the far left of Variant 1 3.3? 5/65 Void and Cap IW have only been to get 30% off with boosts on, first time I've been roadblocked in so long
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Woozie said:

Kobster84 said:

Milan1405 said:

Ye just love the champ and I wanted to make chapter 3 of variant 1 easier also didn’t really need a damage champ between domino corvus and starlord so went with his bs damage counter and poison immunity
    Do you have any ideas on how to take that Buffet Korg on the far left of Variant 1 3.3? 5/65 Void and Cap IW have only been to get 30% off with boosts on, first time I've been roadblocked in so long
    I’m gonna be using gulk or she hulk
    Kobster84 said:

Woozie said:

Kobster84 said:

Milan1405 said:

Let me know how Gulk goes, would be keen if the Sp1 spam works
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I have 6 r2 Gulk easily my most useful and best champ I have
    edited July 2019
    Woozie said:

Kobster84 said:

Woozie said:

Kobster84 said:

Milan1405 said:

Let me know how Gulk goes, would be keen if the Sp1 spam works
    Decided to try it out

https://youtu.be/i58wBQgd0fQ
    No boosts or synergies
    @Woozie
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★

This is the only reason I don't 5/65 mine, I know if I do I'll pull him as a 6* and would love to 6/2 him. Awesome champ that's not given the credit he's due.

This is the only reason I don't 5/65 mine, I know if I do I'll pull him as a 6* and would love to 6/2 him. Awesome champ that's not given the credit he's due.
    Id go for a 5:65 as the 6* would take an extra t5b for only a bit more attack and health and you’d miss out on the dupe
    @Kobster84 absolutely killer man, great job.

So happy I pulled him a few days ago
    IDoge said:

I like how everyone here is praising gulk but if someone showed a human torch they wouldn't have the same reaction. Both are niche champs and are very fun to play

Gulk has more utility and human torch without his pre fight ability ain’t too great
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Nice !!!! After Variant 2 I recognize his greatness.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    He’s great at what he does. But besides that he’s so so. If you run a map 6 lane that is for him nice. But I kept mine at rank 4