**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No More Dungeons!!!

I can't be the only one who hates the dungeons, Right from the very 1st day? And why do I hate it? It's because i have to rely on someone else to complete it. One mistake from the other guy and I lose all the progress? In any Other game mode, i loose because of my mistakes. But in dungeons its the other person you are playing with. So Yeah, I HATE DUNGEONS.

Comments

• Happened to me. Hate it
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    You don’t like it? Then don’t play it.
    Or play with someone you know is good.
    Or don’t play it.
    Did i mention: don’t play it?

Lol butthole much?
    It’s a good idea for a game type but it’s not my favorite. Would like a new game type here soon or for the actual pvp to come out.

you'll be waiting a looooooooooooooong time before there's an actual pvp function in this game, which will be never, given the fight engine they're running with.
    But don't take my word for it, there's literally years of posts here and everywhere about why realtime pvp isn't feasible for this game.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    One solution is to team up with someone on your Friends List that you know is at equal skill.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    I HATE DUNGEONS! Cant exaggerate more. They can make this a solo event by:

1. Remove 2 nodes, keep only 2 and 2 paths
    2. Player selects either of the paths and the one they didn't select has the node up
    3. Taking down a common 'mini-boss' that has a node removed based on previous path selection
    4. No need for regen

Easy as that. But NO, they want us to team-up and waste time. I am so close to quitting Dungeon runs. I wish I had mentioned this earlier in the dungeon review system. But its too late for me now, yet I hope the mods read this

@Kabam Rose @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Mike12867 wrote: »
    I HATE DUNGEONS! Cant exaggerate more. They can make this a solo event by:

1. Remove 2 nodes, keep only 2 and 2 paths
    2. Player selects either of the paths and the one they didn't select has the node up
    3. Taking down a common 'mini-boss' that has a node removed based on previous path selection
    4. No need for regen

Easy as that. But NO, they want us to team-up and waste time. I am so close to quitting Dungeon runs. I wish I had mentioned this earlier in the dungeon review system. But its too late for me now, yet I hope the mods read this

@Kabam Rose @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Then it's just another side quest. I like this version of the dungeons. Decent chance to get a specific 5* without much grind.
  • luffy_91luffy_91 Posts: 27
    CFree wrote: »
    luffy_91 wrote: »
    I can't be the only one who hates the dungeons, Right from the very 1st day? And why do I hate it? It's because i have to rely on someone else to complete it. One mistake from the other guy and I lose all the progress? In any Other game mode, i loose because of my mistakes. But in dungeons its the other person you are playing with. So Yeah, I HATE DUNGEONS.

Then don’t play it?

I don't. Not anymore. Just sharing my experience and frustration.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    dungeons are fun. for solid partners we use a Dungeons Line chat setup for 2 fam alliances
  • luffy_91luffy_91 Posts: 27
    Or don’t play it.

Yeah, you did mention about not playing it. Did I mention tha I don't play it. Guess i didn't. So here goes- "I don't play it, Not any more."
  • Never played dungeons. Its a waste of time
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    luffy_91 wrote: »

Alliance War, Alliance Quest...just saying that not everything depends on you everywhere.

Do dungeons with an alliance mate you know is good. Helps a ton.
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    Screw you too. If you don’t like a game mode, don’t play it, or get better at it, don’t suggest they take it away from the many of us who really enjoy it
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    Or don’t play it.

Lol butthole much?
    It’s a good idea for a game type but it’s not my favorite. Would like a new game type here soon or for the actual pvp to come out.

I do agree that pvp would be fun but I had to laugh at the idea... the game is barely playable at times without it being real time against another human opponent. I can’t imagine how bad the gameplay would be if it were true pvp.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    I hare em. I dont play em. Im happy for those that like em. But i personally think they are aweful. Too stressful.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    queuing up with randoms = terrible time

That's why I only do dungeons with competent friends of mine. It's actually pretty fun that way.
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    What **** a lot of you are. Just don't do it if you don't like it. As for me, I'll take my free 5star and be on my way.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Just “not doing it” would be an ok solution if the presence of dungeons wasn’t an ongoing source of server problems. I agree that they should remove dungeons, at least until they can go a few months with stable servers.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    dungeons are actually ok, but it happens to appear the same time terrible laggs started. are those related? possibly. if yes, please remove dunges
  • Papa_SmurPapa_Smur Posts: 19
    I hate them too. They take away from alliance play. A match takes 30 minutes or more then players don’t have time to help the team
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Never played dungeons. Its a waste of time

you can get a 5* for about 1 hour of play, either a 5* crystal or a featured crystal with a 10% chance to get a specific champ. I am not sure how that is a waste of time. Pretty much every other mode of the game requires much more effort than that.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Why is it that when someone doesn’t like some aspect of the game they can’t simply just quietly not take part.... they want it gone for everyone because THEY don’t like it. Don’t see how that’s insanely self centered? Don’t like it? Rewards aren’t worth it? DONT PLAY IT.... quietly. Want another game type added then make a post focusing on that instead of asking for content to be removed because YOU aren’t a fan. The egos on some people is startling.

🐻
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Liked them when they were first introduced but started to dislike them after they increased the down time of champions.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    I like certain aspects of it. Mainly the fact that you know enemies on one side will be the same class. It makes me feel more comfortable bringing in Omega/Wolvie/Saber for example knowing, at worst, I get to fight Cosmics. It also seems like an experimental area for Kabam to test new nodes (ie. Coward). Lastly, no quest energy wasted

I dont really like how its only on towards months' end, nor do I like working with randoms. Connection issues seem to be a bit more prevalent too. Im guessing its bc you have to connect to someone else. Lastly, the amount of time+units for revives/potions is a bit much just so you can have a small chance of getting rare 5* champs and a not-so-rare chance of getting meh champs in the basic pool. Really happy they added basics in there for a lower price. However, I do understand that people will call "cash grab" if they made dungeon rewards TOO appealing

Overall, as long as the prizes and requirements arent too insane, and no energy is wasted, im fine with it