**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ægon any good unduped?

VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion

Hi, I pulled a 4* Ægon a couple minutes ago and I know he gets most of his power from his sig ability. Does he have any other uses without it?

Comments

• LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    AWD diversity placement. Can sometimes get a few kills on enhanced fury or unblockable specials.
  • LameawesomeLameawesome Posts: 28
    No, ive had him unduped and he is only for long fights, being that he doesnt save any charges for his combo.

Think of him like proxima midnight when unduped in terms of the time it takes to get dmg.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    He could potentially handle paths that give you debuffs because he gets tenacity at 5 combos but really needs to be duped for everything else.
  • LameawesomeLameawesome Posts: 28
    I have him duped rank 5. So yes... just wait for the gem
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Needs to be dupe. At Mac signature he’s useful in aq and war offensive. Especially in aq as it gives him enough fights to ramp up to Thanos.

You literally saves a lot of revive potions with him if you play it right :)
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Vatris said:

Hi, I pulled a 4* Ægon a couple minutes ago and I know he gets most of his power from his sig ability. Does he have any other uses without it?

I would say he is good, but much better once duped and getting his signature levels up.

• ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    Why do people pull a champ and ask if he’s good or not.
    Wouldn’t a champ be good or not after using him and testing him out, we as players have 5 duels that you can use to test him out and doesn’t the mastery setup also determine if a champ is good or not.
    I personally think except for kingpin and carnage most champs are pretty good if you know have to intercept and evade using dexterity.

So when people make post of a champ is good or not it basically means op is a rubbish player.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s alright unduped, but the issue is he doesn’t become a crazy champ until very high combo
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    @Vatris Looks like you have a contender for that generic awakening gem from SA calender
  • Griff96Griff96 Posts: 21
    Speaking from somebody who had him unduped for some time before dropping the gem on him and turning the corner
    He is good
    Not amazing
    But pretty good
    He has a great fury buff when you do take a few hits
    He deals brutal damage immediately after taking any
    And once his hit combo is up
    Can start laying huge hits taking down any boss I've come to thus far at act 5.1.2
    Even better with proxima on your team
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Not really he is good for long fight at your level good Champion for you is AA, corvus galive,domino,sparky,cap iw
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Look bro,I had him unduped for like 3 months, he was fun and decent but I just got him awakened yesterday and he already putting in work. But I'm not gonna say he's useless or garbage or whatever...take it from someone who knows...
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I wouldn't use the resources on him until he's duped.
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 398 ★★★
    I have an unduped 6*, he can be fun to play with but I certainly wouldn't bring him to anything serious, I usually just use him for uncollected completion each month.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    0din said:

Not only does he have to be duped, he needs to be high sig. max sig if possible.

Definitely. Unless ur doing ROL or LOL.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Is spaghetti good at room temperature?
    Idk why that’s the first response that came to my mind but....excuse while I hit this “post comment” button without any further explanation
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★
    Connect said:

Why do people pull a champ and ask if he’s good or not.
    Wouldn’t a champ be good or not after using him and testing him out, we as players have 5 duels that you can use to test him out and doesn’t the mastery setup also determine if a champ is good or not.
    I personally think except for kingpin and carnage most champs are pretty good if you know have to intercept and evade using dexterity.

So when people make post of a champ is good or not it basically means op is a rubbish player.

Carnage is pretty freakin great if you’re using him right though 😂😅
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    He's not all that great unduped. You will be better off using resources elsewhere unless you have plenty or plan on using the gem we get from the login calendar.. You'll want a high sig too.

Also Carnage is great and Kingpin has his uses.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Not really. Good for nodes like Biohazard where you need to shrug off Debuffs. His real awesomeness shines with a dupe.