**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why this now?

TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
Hy guys i can't do these Specials..
It is requiring lvl 16 and I'm 43.. Still this happens

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    It might just be a bug
  • Try restarting the game! If the issue persists can you please reach out to our Support team via the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main screen within the game. From there, scroll to select 'Support'. If you can submit a ticket there, please click HERE.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★

Try restarting the game! If the issue persists can you please reach out to our Support team via the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main screen within the game. From there, scroll to select 'Support'. If you can submit a ticket there, please click HERE.

Ohky Thanks
  • GeorgeGaming333GeorgeGaming333 Posts: 21
    It happened to me too I restarted the game and then it was fixed

It happened to me too I restarted the game and then it was fixed

Yeah mine as well
    But now i can't start dungeons.. It's on finding partner forever.. I don't know why.
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143

Try restarting the game! If the issue persists can you please reach out to our Support team via the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main screen within the game. From there, scroll to select 'Support'. If you can submit a ticket there, please click HERE.

For me when someone says "try restarting the game" it sounds like their telling me to start the game over.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Very good, they ARE telling you to start the game over, or “restart the game”. It was fun seeing how the wording both way means the same thing 😊

🐻