**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool Sp2 Lag

Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
edited July 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Just a question. Does anyone have the game freeze on the them whenever any of the Deadpool characters (Classic, X-Force, Venom variants) use their Sp2.

Deadpool Sp2 Lag 14 votes

Yes
71%
danielmathChovnerThecurlerOnmixRaymundo86B_Dizzle_01AmazingDeadpoolBryliantu93XdSpoodermanxDBrudixTree 10 votes
No
28%
TerraYoMovesSquishyjrThe_4THReeeTron 4 votes

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Yes
    All the time.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    No
    Not to me. There are way worse specials out there that lag far more. Personally haven't seen Dps sp2 lag my game since years ago
  • Hey Hera1d_of_Ga1actus, I'm sorry to hear you experience lag when Deadpool Champions perform a Special-2 Attack.

We're always working to make improvements to the game, and part of that process includes reviewing any feedback we receive and investigating any reported issues. In an effort to keep everyone's feedback about lag and performance issues more organized, we created two dedicated threads, which you can find at the links below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.