**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community Champions Competition - Week 1

Greetings Summoners!

We’re 2 days away from our first match in the Summoner Showdown! This Wednesday at 1pm PST/4pm EST, ChunkyB, Starfighter0717, and DuckSlug will duke it out to see who comes out on top, and earn their spot in the tournament at New York Comic Con!

Now it’s your turn to participate! These 3 Contestants have chosen their favourite Champions, and we want you to duel them for a chance to win this week’s 5-Star Hero Crystal.

Find any one of these 3 Accounts in-game, duel them, and submit a screenshot that clearly shows your in-game screen name and the account you are dueling, to be entered into the random draw for your chance to win:

MCoC ChunkyB (Champion: Killmonger)
MCoC Starfighter (Champion: Captain Marvel)
MCoC Duckslug (Champion: Venom the Duck)

Then, head over to our contest page to submit your screenshots.

Full Terms and Conditions can be found on the submission page.

But that’s not all! After your duel, let us know which of these 3 you think will be our first Summoner Showdown winner.

Vote in our poll, and if the majority of Summoners get it right, everybody that dueled any of these 3 Champions will win 3 Energy Refills. If the community chooses the 2nd place winner, you’ll all win 2, and if the community chooses the 3rd place winner, you’ll all win 1.

Don’t forget to tune in to Marvel.com on Wednesday July 31st at 1pm PT/4pm ET to see this all go down live!

How to take a screenshot.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Do we have to beat them?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Nothing says you have to beat them...

Kabam, so, someone is going to manually go through all those screenshots to get the account name?

Why doesn't the gleam page have a entry for a name to make it easier on you all?
  • KaspyKaspy Posts: 154 ★★★
    I am confused, I looked up ChunkyB and the duel option is Namor, not Killmonger.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    SparkAlot said:

Nothing says you have to beat them...

Kabam, so, someone is going to manually go through all those screenshots to get the account name?

Why doesn't the gleam page have a entry for a name to make it easier on you all?

It does have a place to enter your account name. We can check the account name entered with the screenshot for the winner easily.

Good luck!
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Good luck everyone.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I posted my submission. I see you can post your duel screen shot three times. Is that so you can add multiple entries or so you can post one of each. I need some clarification. I want to follow the rules.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    You hyped up this thing way too much for it to be unavailable in various regions.
    Smh. Great work, guys.
  • Paulni86Paulni86 Posts: 50
    Why is sweden not allowed to participate? I was really hyped about this contest and looking forward to it. Now I just want to logoff until after it’s over so I don’t feel left out.
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 558 ★★★
    Now a location gate? Not available in my place. Guess only Americas region summoners can participate but don't get the logic behind this as its for a 5 star crystal, why the location gate?
  • SparkAlot said:

raziel said:

awesome work Kabam! Smdh

Actually, that might not be Kabam's fault, lots of places have rules on contests, and well, blame your government, not Kabam.
    This is the most probable explanation for the regional issues

I posted my submission. I see you can post your duel screen shot three times. Is that so you can add multiple entries or so you can post one of each. I need some clarification. I want to follow the rules.

You can duel all 3 targets for 3 entries.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

You can duel all 3 targets for 3 entries.
    Thank you for the clarification! Time to go get two more duels in. :)
  • WolverineXWolverineX Posts: 40
    on which site do I send the photo?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

Yeah, that's not clear. Should we do them all? Will we get DQd if we do?
  • HaikeL19ninetyHaikeL19ninety Posts: 1
    Try use VPN if your region doesn't allows you in.
  • Nichoas_1Nichoas_1 Posts: 139 ★★
    How come it won’t pull up my most recent screen shot. It’s just randomly pulling up screenshots mixed with photos and not even the newest screen shot which would be my contest entry. Help!
  • AnujkewlAnujkewl Posts: 24
    edited July 2019
    Where to upload the screenshot
  • Mridul5036Mridul5036 Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    MCOC Team said:

Greetings Summoners!

We’re 2 days away from our first match in the Summoner Showdown! This Wednesday at 1pm PST/4pm EST, ChunkyB, Starfighter0717, and DuckSlug will duke it out to see who comes out on top, and earn their spot in the tournament at New York Comic Con!

Now it’s your turn to participate! These 3 Contestants have chosen their favourite Champions, and we want you to duel them for a chance to win this week’s 5-Star Hero Crystal.

Find any one of these 3 Accounts in-game, duel them, and submit a screenshot that clearly shows your in-game screen name and the account you are dueling, to be entered into the random draw for your chance to win:

MCoC ChunkyB (Champion: Killmonger)
    MCoC Starfighter (Champion: Captain Marvel)
    MCoC Duckslug (Champion: Venom the Duck)

Then, head over to our contest page to submit your screenshots.

Full Terms and Conditions can be found on the submission page.

But that’s not all! After your duel, let us know which of these 3 you think will be our first Summoner Showdown winner.

Vote in our poll, and if the majority of Summoners get it right, everybody that dueled any of these 3 Champions will win 3 Energy Refills. If the community chooses the 2nd place winner, you’ll all win 2, and if the community chooses the 3rd place winner, you’ll all win 1.

Don’t forget to tune in to Marvel.com on Wednesday July 31st at 1pm PT/4pm ET to see this all go down live!

How to take a screenshot.

where to post the screenshot I dueled every account with my duel credits
  • DocMcShottieDocMcShottie Posts: 45
    This needs to be more clear, I submitted my 3 screenshots of each contestant, but I fought their actual in game names, not the “Mcoc name”. And now I’m unable to edit the actual duels. So basically I’m out of this week’s contest?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,138 ★★★★★
    Which part of screen do we have to screenshot as I posted the screenshot of when dead as it was easiest time to get the screenshot but reading rules I think I've now done it wrong and if so should I redo the entry?
    Upload your duel screenshots here in the contest app.
    Bendy said:

Which part of screen do we have to screenshot as I posted the screenshot of when dead as it was easiest time to get the screenshot but reading rules I think I've now done it wrong and if so should I redo the entry?

That's fine. You can pause or show the end screen as long as you participated in the duel.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,138 ★★★★★
    Ok thanks lyra
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    I done my first screenshot for the competition fighting duckslugs actual top champion and I can't change it now will my entry not count ?
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    For the people asking where to post the screenshot
    :- https://gleam.io/qVsgZ/community-champions-competition-week-1

This needs to be more clear, I submitted my 3 screenshots of each contestant, but I fought their actual in game names, not the “Mcoc name”. And now I’m unable to edit the actual duels. So basically I’m out of this week’s contest?

Go back and duel the correct accounts and you'll be included.
This discussion has been closed.