**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help to decide which champions to invest in!

This are my main champions, not sure which to upgrade and if hulkbuster 4star is better investment then a spiderman stark tech.... please gimme advices u

Comments

• NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Corvus. Even at 3* he punches above his weight and will clear content.
  • HamloyHamloy Posts: 49

Corvus. Even at 3* he punches above his weight and will clear content.

Yes i like him and cap america infinitywar, but whats the 5 champ team you recommend, and what champs are worth investing in?🤔
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    For defence upgrade MODOK, groot, hulkbuster
    Offence corvus, spider-stark enhanced, omega

And Cap IW for everything,

Best champ you've got is 1. Corvus 2. Cap IW 3. Spider-stark enhanced
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Well, it also depends on what you are trying to do. I'm guessing you are still trying to clear Act 3 or 4? Since I don't think these will be strong enough to clear act 5. I wouldn't focus on a ranking all 5 of the team, just one or two that will help you clear act 3 and/ or 4.

If the set you have shown, I would Rank up:

Corvus
    CapIw
    Sparky
    OR
    Magik

In that order, though be prepared to pull a better champ and move them up in the list. If you get a decent 4* I would bump them up as you will get more mileage out of them.

Well, it also depends on what you are trying to do. I'm guessing you are still trying to clear Act 3 or 4? Since I don't think these will be strong enough to clear act 5. I wouldn't focus on a ranking all 5 of the team, just one or two that will help you clear act 3 and/ or 4.

Corvus
    CapIw
    Sparky
    OR
    Magik

In that order, though be prepared to pull a better champ and move them up in the list. If you get a decent 4* I would bump them up as you will get more mileage out of them.

Sorry for my ignorence, who is sparky? Spiderman stark? And is hulkbuster 4* usless?

Hamloy said:

Corvus
    CapIw
    Sparky
    OR
    Magik

Sorry for my ignorence, who is sparky? Spiderman stark? And is hulkbuster 4* usless?
    Yes to both hulk buster is utter garbage
    Don’t rank him up
    I just got my second 4 star, black panther (classic) is he trash not worth the iso8 as well?
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Hamloy said:

Hamloy said:

Corvus
    CapIw
    Sparky
    OR
    Magik

Yes to both hulk buster is utter garbage
    Don’t rank him up
    I just got my second 4 star, black panther (classic) is he trash not worth the iso8 as well?
    He’s definitely better than hulk buster. Others may disagree but I’d advise taking him to rank 2 at your level.I’d at least take him to lvl 10
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    i would like to upgrade him as much as i can till to 3/30. firstly use him as offence champ, then when you get more good champs then he will be for arena... just my opinion...
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sparky! Sparky! Sparky! SPARKY! SPARKY!!!! SPARKY!!!!!! FREAKIN' FRACKIN' SPARKY!!!!!!!!!!!