**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Community Champions Competition - Week 1

Comments

• A5heenA5heen Posts: 1

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,650 Guardian
    Megavok said:

is not available for Turkey ?! Unbeliaveble, after class restrictions you decide to make region restrictions ? Thanks for this unbelievable content.

Turkey appears to be one of those countries which significantly limit promotional sweepstakes. According to the information I found I could find no direct reason why the CCC would be strictly regulated in Turkey, but I'm not a lawyer and the information I found could be incomplete as to how this is regulated.
  • CarossyCarossy Posts: 1,547 ★★★
    FEERZ said:

Dunno Rick, this seems fake :unamused: .
  • MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Posts: 97
    I tri r to type in MCOC "Starfighter" but it didn't let me type in the final "r". Please help
  • FEERZFEERZ Posts: 4
    edited July 2019
    Carossy se vc quiser tem o vídeo?
    Aqui é jogador raiz
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Important question!

If I have two accounts can I enter for both?
  • Jhey_EhmJhey_Ehm Posts: 1

• XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    click
    the
    link.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,724 ★★★★★
    It will be great if each of the contestant could post

1/ a brief introduction of themselves (in game)
    2/ why they choose the champ to compete
    3/ why the community should vote for the contestant

Would help me on who to cast to vote for.
    Thanks.
  • It's immensely disappointing that I can't participate due to my region. Thanks for that. I guess the only players that matter are in North America.
  • Joe_FixitJoe_Fixit Posts: 1

It's immensely disappointing that I can't participate due to my region. Thanks for that. I guess the only players that matter are in North America.

They already said it was because some countries have specific laws and such. Basically it’s not their fault.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    chunkyb said:

It will be great if each of the contestant could post

Thanks.

Hey dude. I'll try my best without going crazy wordy lol

-My in game is also chunkyb. I've played in lots of alliances, all over the tier spectrum. I do that by choice so that I don't lose my mind over this game lmao. Right now, I'm in re!ax with some great players and friends. We're aq focused and take wars easy but are all competitive still. Before that, i was on a break during my irl move. I was in the Sith Lords alliance with another crew of great people. And before that, in SH10 for a handful of season. (Hey Ms!) All great alliances and folks. Been my pleasure to play with them.
    I've finished everything in game except my exploration of 6.1 and 6.2 bc, well... Stuff. Not enough time during break to get it done lol.
    I've been a member of the roundtable, in various beta tests for content, am a recent addition to the ccp.
    But I'm not a youtuber as of now. I've been heavily involved in the community on line, where i helped build the SHIELD groups and ran weekly in game events and tournaments. Since, I've taken over MCOC Concierge and done my best (along w the greatest people ever) to improve upon its brand and services. Basically, i try to help ppl wherever i can. Mostly bc we need more of that imo. People helped me along the way, why not return the favor? There are various other things as well, but I'm long winded already. Except... Trying to get my livestream help channel going. Hopefully that'll be worked out soon.

-km is just so fun to play and his utility is often overlooked, especially with the champs we've had come out since him. He's as fluid as a champ can be, great synergies, great ability to control a match, wonderful in quests... And serves double duty in war. Aaaand again, he's just so much fun to use.

-why vote for me? Idk the answer there. Starfighter is cool as hell and so is slug. Met starfighter thru my Line events and she's always been great. Slug, I've met recently and love what he's done for the community.

One thing I can say is we all put in a ton of hours to help people in our own way. That's a very cool thing tbh. And none of us have to do it. We're not using this as a job or even secondary/tertiary income. We just enjoy it and like to help. No offense or shade at those that make money. Good for them imo. I don't want that taken the wrong way lol.
    Nice introduction, good luck chunkyb!

I love how all these people submitting their screenshots here instead of the actual place is just increasing my chance to win.

🤫
  • Captain_dkCaptain_dk Posts: 8

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    @Captain_dk you can't enter the lucky draw if you don't post correctly. Read the OP.
  • It will be great if each of the contestant could post

Thanks.

heyas - Star/Starfighter0717/hey you there/etc. here

Intro bit
    • In game name for me is StarFighter0717 if you want to look it up. Been playing since around 3 years and a little more now. I have been in an alliance with part of the group I am with for little over 2 years, right now around plat 3 level, map 6&5 aq. I've done a little bit of everything in game but as a college student haven't gotten to touch all of the content I would like to as much yet (looking at the variant quest's & finishing exploring lab paths >.>).

Contributions to the community are primarily on reddit (am the one who's been making megathreads on there for act 6, variant 2, marvel insider codes from sdcc & more. I like sheets & megathreads). I am a moderator on a plethora of things that i'm a little too lazy to list out right now, but they include the main subreddit for the game, a few discord servers, and youtube live stream chats. Have a youtube channel in the sense of tried some livestreams but get busy doing other things or trying to help others so haven't gotten back to that quite yet. Joined ccp a handful of months ago & do a small podcast with Kam from idelest's one since he wanted to bring it back (https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-podcastofchampionsmcocs-podcast/id1470349991 is one of the spots to listen to it if anyone's curious).
    Why choose the champ I chose?
    • the new Cap marvel has my favorite animations in the game right now tbh, she's insanely fun to use with getting her to binary mode and all, even if my own 5* version is unduped (when she's duped you also can go indestructible and it's super useful). The character of carol danvers was one of the first few marvel characters I saw from the marvel universe on a cartoon on tv growing up also so that makes for a softer spot for her tbh. But yea, i'm not impartial to shiny things and her binary mode is just that haha.
    Why vote for me?
    >ul>
    You can if ya want but i don't mind either way lol. I like not having some form of the pressure from being the choice for it. I like flying under the radar a little bit, not gonna lie. And as the other two mentioned - i've known chunky from line rooms for a while and slug from reddit stuffs - both are great guys and do a ton of stuff for this game and the people who follow their stuff/what they do and am looking forward to some of the malarkey that happens and potential banter between the group of us.

And yes, everyone loves an underdog, almost as much as they may like updogs.
  • RichardSlugbergRichardSlugberg Posts: 81 ★★

And yes, everyone loves an underdog, almost as much as they may like updogs.

Speaking of shiny things, you better check your watch, because your time is updog!
  • it also ended up posting twice since i'm not used to here as much lol (hopefully that gets moved/non left as two comments lol rip)
  • MonsteramongmanMonsteramongman Posts: 21

All 3 done
This discussion has been closed.