**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Recruitment for AQ focused New Alliance

[INDWB] Guardians of Multiverse is recruiting semi skilled loyal players who mainly focusses on AQ.. Players Around Indian Timezone Are welcome but others can also join. Donation will be as per map we will play... We will open map 2-5 as per players choice... Just have to follow and communicate with Others ... Any alliance want to merge into us also can contact me (In game name: Suman_sahA)

Comments

• Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    Still have some spots...
    Any alliance can merge 1bg into us with map 4/5 policy... We have some good players but others are weak, so we are unable to go higher than map3.. Interested Alliance leader can contact me "Suman_sahA" Need whatsapp for planning. We also play AW to get place in minimum SILVER1 to GOLD3.. We have around 10-15 spots reamining now...
    edited July 2019

[INDWB] Guardians of Multiverse is recruiting semi skilled loyal players who mainly focusses on AQ.. Players Around Indian Timezone Are welcome but others can also join. Donation will be as per map we will play... We will open map 2-5 as per players choice... Just have to follow and communicate with Others ... Any alliance want to merge into us also can contact me (In game name: Suman_sahA)

Update: Now we need of some players for map5. We were silver3 in season10. hoping to ascend more...