**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What was your first 5 star and how much did it help you?

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Cable. At least he served some time on AW defence and as cannon fodder
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Hulkbuster. I would've voted 0 if given the option because I sold him in disgust.
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    juggernaut nd got him 3 more times out of the next 5
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    It's funny to see how much the Kabam
    Kennado said:

Hulkbuster. I would've voted 0 if given the option because I sold him in disgust.

Alright Sold a 5 Star 🤣👍
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    My first, second and fifth 5* was Iron Patriot.

My first, second and fifth 5* was Iron Patriot.

Ouuuuuuuuuuf
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Magik, back when she still sucked. Still haven't duped her. Second was winter soldier who was (eventually) my first or second r4 and did some serious work in aq clearing mordo and rhino ...until we got a RDT for Christmas and I dropped him to #saveforblade
    i ve seen this short form many times, still dont know what rtd means, can anybody explain
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

i ve seen this short form many times, still dont know what rtd means, can anybody explain

Rank Down Ticket, gives you the resources used to rank someone up back to you. Besides any left over in inventories, it's no longer a thing.
    It was a Ronan out of the original batch (Ages ago). A 5* unduped Ronan is useless if you have a duped 3* one =D. He was also my first duped 5*.
  • GeorgeGaming333GeorgeGaming333 Posts: 21
    Spider man classic not really good
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Sabretooth.In my point of view he's the Corvus of the mutants.If I ever get him as a 6* i'm gonna rank 2 him.He's my best 5* alongside VTD.
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★

Sabretooth.In my point of view he's the Corvus of the mutants.If I ever get him as a 6* i'm gonna rank 2 him.He's my best 5* alongside VTD.

He is my first 6*, did not have him before and i really like him :)
    Etjama said:

Rank Down Ticket, gives you the resources used to rank someone up back to you. Besides any left over in inventories, it's no longer a thing.
    Ah okay thx mate
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Ah okay thx mate
    Yeah, np
  • Leon91Leon91 Posts: 58
    Loki, unlucky
  • SamojayX0SamojayX0 Posts: 20
    My first 5* was Heimdall
    He saved me alot of potions and revives in quests. His synergies are amazing, plus he's got true strike and carry projectiles when true strike is active, he's one of the underrated champ in the game.
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Ronan was my first
  • flomerflomer Posts: 20
    Archangel :)
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Omega Red. I have twelve 5*s as of today and besides Omega, I have Magik, AA, Crossbones, Symbiote Spidey, Storm, two Captain Marvels (movie and classic), Nightcrawler, Proxima, IP, and Netflix DD. I love all my pulls besides DD and OG Cap Marvel. Im sure IP will be buffed one day so im cool with him

Omega Red. I have twelve 5*s as of today and besides Omega, I have Magik, AA, Crossbones, Symbiote Spidey, Storm, two Captain Marvels (movie and classic), Nightcrawler, Proxima, IP, and Netflix DD. I love all my pulls besides DD and OG Cap Marvel. Im sure IP will be buffed one day so im cool with him

OP roster
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Phoenix and I awakened her too but I wasn't used her because most contents I cleared with my max four stars like blade sparky ghost rider.
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Captain marvel Og. No help at all, still rank 1.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Groot. None.
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    classic spiderman. bit of armorbreaks and nice sp2
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    1 point is for guardian use events. Other than that 0

It was Drax.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    I got Antman, and then in my second pull duped him... he didn't help much at all really. It wasn't untill my 4:th or 5:th pull I got something useful, getting Magik.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Green goblin he is only at r3
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    It was Kabam Miike's boy Cyclops, and he went to rank 2 where forever he will stay. He sucks.