**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vision Sp2 dont do any damage???? [Fix in Progress]

trungst1999trungst1999 Posts: 16
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
So i just realize Vision Sp2 dont do any damage to the enemy anymore sure the power burn still there but what the ****?pls fix this kabam
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    I knw right they try to fix 1 prob 2 more come up
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    That has been an issue on and off since update 12.

Don't worry though, kabam won't fix it. They're too busy correcting spelling mistakes for the next update.
  • Well shiet
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Hey there @trungst1999. The team is actively working on these issues with power drain and power burn specials (including Vision's sp2 not doing damage), and will hopefully have an update for us shortly. Thanks so much for hanging in there.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    This problem seems intermittent. Just for info, was in arena with Vision AoU (duped) a few days ago, against Dr Voodoo. SP1 drained just barely enough energy to see; and SP2 took him from full 3 bars to full 2 bars power. Next fight, he was back to draining as usual; although haven't managed a rematch against DV yet.
  • VeggettaVeggetta Posts: 42
    I noticed Vision SP2 not doing any damage (twice) while fighting Magneto MN earlier today. I think it was on the 4* basic arena.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Magneto does reduce ability accuracy so that's not a good indicator of Vison being broken.
    edited August 2017
    Also there are already 2 other threads about this. Surprised it didn't get closed with a link to the others.
  • VeggettaVeggetta Posts: 42
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Magneto does reduce ability accuracy so that's not a good indicator of Vison being broken.

I understand about not burning power, but at least it should do some damage. Doing damage when hitting is not a special ability.
    Veggetta wrote: »
    I noticed Vision SP2 not doing any damage (twice) while fighting Magneto MN earlier today. I think it was on the 4* basic arena.

You said Vision SP2 didn't do damage. If he doesn't power burn (which could happen cause of Magnetos ability or Visions bug) you won't cause damage. He causes damage with special based off the amount of Power he burned.
  • Wow ironically i just open a 4* and got another 20lv dup on Vision(AOU) :))))))
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    another month of game full of **** bugs
  • RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    Yes! Today I got 4* Vision! I was very happy. Now I can go to 5.2... or can't bc of this bug....
  • MLBMikeMLBMike Posts: 21
    I have been experiencing the same issue Power burns/drains but does NOT inflict Direct Damage proportionate to the amount lost.

Kabam please don't make this a Pure Skill alike issue.

This is the expensive Vision, only available through a special offer from Kabam.
    Kabam please fix this as soon as possible.

#Administrator #Characters #Bugs #Glitches #bug #administrator
  • Also seeing this issue with both Visions, sounds like it's an overall power burn thing based on Admin response.

It definitely is intermittent, have seen vs every class. Seems to happen more in the maps that already have been known to slow things down (Age of Ultron, Helicarrier hanger, Wakanda pool area, even the Sanctum Sanctorum as examples).

iPhone 6, most recent iOS
  • JakobitzJakobitz Posts: 41
    I just fought a Thanos Team in the T4 arena, AOU Vision vs a BP. Vision power burned on both l1 and l2, but both specials did ZERO damage. I baited out the fight a bit to try my specials again, and still no damage. iPhone 6
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey there @trungst1999. The team is actively working on these issues with power drain and power burn specials (including Vision's sp2 not doing damage), and will hopefully have an update for us shortly. Thanks so much for hanging in there.

Could you please provide us with a ticket number reguarding this issue?
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    edited August 2017
    I can't find the original champion spotlight for Vision (Og expensive purchase only Vision) but was his special attack actual damage always pathetically low? Seems way too low to have always been this way. And if it was changed, nerfing Vision, than WHY??
    ma8afw8pqo7h.png
    epdkiixjvb8c.png

edited August 2017
    It's always been low. The special attack have 3 parts to it, especially his 2nd special is the most devastating. 100% Power Burn, Heal Block and Damage.
  • I just had a match against rogue in arena with aou vision (r5 special 60) and fired off three level 1 attacks with no energy drain. Was watching their bar while firing it after I noticed the first, didn't move but it did flicker.
  • BazingoBazingo Posts: 31
    It's odd because the second kabam is aware of a bug, they stop all servers making the game impossible to play, and push a fix for that problem... wait, sorry that is just when the bug touches their wallets (in the bad way)
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    As I've stated in another thread (which resulted in a warning message from miike); the only time you will see any haste or transparency from kabam in correcting bugs is examples like the special event exploit, examples that benefit the players. If the bug(s) is detrimental to the player, it benefits kabam (because you use more resources to compensate), and that helps them. Don't expect a rush or a lot of communication in those instances.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Vision AOU VS Doc Voodoo, SP1 broken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HisqhZLP7Ho
  • powerbusterspowerbusters Posts: 9
    Dormammu vs magik broke as well when fighting her instead of power drain on his medium it generates power on magik with power steal appearing on magik very odd, whenever doing sp2 or medium with dormmamu power steal appears on her wtf is this bug you get penalized for hitting magik lol this is the biggest joke I've seen. All power burn steal drain champs have been hugely affected og vision places heal block but doesn't drain or do any damage dormammu gives opponents power from his sp2 vodoo converted loas on even combo also do no pb damage massive bugs.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey guys. I checked in with the team, and it looks like they're working to have the fix ready for 15.0.