**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New offer is mistitled or has wrong crystal!

Comments

• Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    Same happened to me. Submitting my ticket in a moment.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★
    They are already fixing it.
  • Options
    SonnenTigerSonnenTiger Posts: 34
    Saw this thread too late, already bought a crystal and got a 4 star champ :s
  • Options
    G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Do we need to submit a ticket?
  • Options
    Noospheres2Noospheres2 Posts: 9
    If it’s anything like the last time this happened during the 2017 champion crystals I believe whatever one had domino massacre Corvus and them it’ll be fixed. So if purchased already I don’t think you’ll be out of luck.
  • Options
    idwaon_1idwaon_1 Posts: 2
    Typical MCOC I have seen this more than a few times. They will get a few buyers who are not paying attn, and then will say the email is in error and you seen what you were buying.
  • Options
    broc1980broc1980 Posts: 2

• Options
    broc1980broc1980 Posts: 2
    I paid $100 for a four star? How does that happen kabam??
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    idwaon_1 said:

Typical MCOC I have seen this more than a few times. They will get a few buyers who are not paying attn, and then will say the email is in error and you seen what you were buying.

That's not what happens at all typically. What usually happens when they made an error on an offer or crystal, is the people who purchase the incorrect offer originally get to keep whatever was actually included and then they get sent the intended item as well later.

There have been two champ crystal instances where that happened recently that I cna recall and I know last year's 4th of July offer as well where they issued the wrong 5* crystal initially

• Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    cool it has been fixed
  • Options

Hey Everybody,

The current offer is not correct. It should include a 5-Star Class Crystal, and not a Legendary Crystal. We're taking down the offer and will put it back up shortly with the correct crystal.

If anybody purchased the incorrect offer, we will be sure to get you the correct Crystal as soon as we can.

@Kabam Miike I purchased this bundle, and didn't realize until I opened the crystal that it was in fact a legendary crystal. I pulled a 4* Moon Knight. Once I realized that was wrong I have not touched the remaining items and shards from the bundle.

How will this be remedied when the crystal was opened? Should I avoid spending the other resources while awaiting correction, or am I free to use those now?
  • Options
    2one2one Posts: 5
    Worst thing is the email says 5* champ
  • Options
    GeorgiaDawgGeorgiaDawg Posts: 32
    Fixed, got a Doc Ock
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    When you say fixed... they got you a replacement crystal? Still waiting on mine
  • Options
    TripleBTripleB Posts: 246 ★★
    Haven’t received mine
  • Options
    KillerDynastyKillerDynasty Posts: 74
    This deal was a rip all champion that are released was not in their only about 5 original basic. Example in science no invisible woman and human torch etc. This misleading deals grrrr
  • Options
    jhwk13jhwk13 Posts: 10
    i haven't received my replacement crystal yet either. @Kabam Miike is there an ETA on the replacements?
  • Options
    TripleBTripleB Posts: 246 ★★
    Also does the updated crystal only have old champs? Or does it include the new champs as well eg: thing, captain marvel, nick fury?
  • Options

This deal was a rip all champion that are released was not in their only about 5 original basic. Example in science no invisible woman and human torch etc. This misleading deals grrrr

Why is it misleading? Its a class basic 5* they wont release a class featured, especially on a non-offer period such as 4th July or Cyber Monday
    I guess I'll reserve judgement regarding who's in the crystal, cause I haven't seen anything definitive from a mod stating who's in it.

That said though, I purchased the skill bundle in hopes of getting a blade dupe, or a first time Ægon or Nick Fury. Which character was the first skill champ I saw in a picture for the skill bundle??? Nick Fury. Could you click on the crystal to see the list of champs in it, the way you can with a featured or dungeon crystal? No.

So if it does in fact only contain a subset of champs in that class, without specifically saying so, then showing a newer, and far better champ, then yes, it is incredibly deceiving.
  • Options
    KillerDynastyKillerDynasty Posts: 74

Why is it misleading? Its a class basic 5* they wont release a class featured, especially on a non-offer period such as 4th July or Cyber Monday
    The offer never said pick basic 5* it clearly pick a 5* of your choice based on class. The crystal also did not show who was included or excluded thus making it seem there was no exclusions. All previous release champions would be included. Also images used are of champions not even in the crystal. Very deceptive.
  • Options
    will opening any other crystals/playing content mess up getting our replacement crystal? i have a 5* shard crystal ready to open but don't want to mess that up
  • Options
    jhwk13 said:

will opening any other crystals/playing content mess up getting our replacement crystal? i have a 5* shard crystal ready to open but don't want to mess that up

If you opened your legendary crystal, duped a 4*, and those 5* shards put you over the top to open a 5*, then I'd suggest waiting. My gut says they'll track that, and pull back whichever 5* you pop with it. I personally made the mistake of opening the legendary crystal (cause who knew I'd need to pay such close attention to that), but once I saw a 4* champ, I'm not touching anything else from the bundle until it's remedied.
  • Options
    mgj0630 said:

jhwk13 said:

If you opened your legendary crystal, duped a 4*, and those 5* shards put you over the top to open a 5*, then I'd suggest waiting. My gut says they'll track that, and pull back whichever 5* you pop with it. I personally made the mistake of opening the legendary crystal (cause who knew I'd need to pay such close attention to that), but once I saw a 4* champ, I'm not touching anything else from the bundle until it's remedied.
    i opened a fresh new 4* from mine, so no shards for me. still waiting on replacement crystal
This discussion has been closed.