**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Class Crystals offer! Where’s the Cavalier offer though?

I love the idea of offering class specific crystals for five stars, today’s offer is great for people who are not yet uncollected, eldersbane or cavalier.

We’ve seen offers differ for uncollected and cavalier, can we expect these to follow for this exact offer but better rank up gems? The rank up gems top out at 3 in the current offer, hence why they are not useful for the content cavalier tackle and make us less likely to purchase. Would be great to have same price offer with the 3-4 4-5 rank up gems if uncollected or cavalier.

I’m hoping to see these Class 5* crystals obtainable in game, like from crystals or even dungeons store tab. I’ve posted threads about how great it would be to have class specific champ crystals, kudos.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    1. Not every offer will have uc or cavalier versions although it would be nice if they did
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    I wonder if all of the champs are in it even the featured?
    Lvernon15 said:

1. Not every offer will have uc or cavalier versions although it would be nice if they did
    Agreed not every offer is like that but we’ve seen an increase in those types of tiered offers and this would be a great one to have a cavalier offer
  • KillerDynastyKillerDynasty Posts: 74

no they are not it was misleading and deceptive

no they are not it was misleading and deceptive
    Well gosh darn