**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Sigil - Discussion Thread

Comments

• IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

IKON said:

I know I'm in the minority of not having a gold problem, so I won't speak on that, however the rest of the items received seem pretty proportionate to what people can already spend on to pass you.

I'm genuinely confused at the anger.
    20% experience boost? Whatever
    Slightly faster energy? Whatever
    Title? Huuuuuge whatever
    Better but limited exchange rates? Good, equivalent could already be purchased.
    Inventory upgrades? Whatever
    Bonus items that could already be purchased? Good but doesn't change anything.

So the anger is all about the easy access to 500k gold a month?

I don't know anywhere else you can exchange 11k 5* shards for a 15k featured 5*...if I'm missing something, point me in the right direction.
    They roll out 5* shards often, and is purchasing an additional 4k 5* shards not the same as having a 4k reduction?
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 124
    Is it like the monthly cards in that you can only reup and activate on the 1st of the month or can we choose to buy it anytime and our month will different from others?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Will Cav players get to do the trade ups from all levels? Get two featured 5* crystals and trade 4* shards for 5* shards at both prices?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

Will Cav players get to do the trade ups from all levels? Get two featured 5* crystals and trade 4* shards for 5* shards at both prices?

Unfortunately not. Those will upgrade as you go up in Progression levels.
    What about the potion and catalyst trade ups? Cav only have the featured 5* and shard offers listed.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

Like Kabam dont make enough money a month out of all of us now they want to charge us a monthly subscription for a supposibly free to play game

It's definitely free to play. Just not completely free. There are purchases available. If people didn't get what others can't for free, there wouldn't be a point in selling anything at all.