**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

About Medusa’s Armor shattered

theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
So I was exploring variant 1-3-1. And my last path left. It has huge pain nodes on it.

Inflicts poison
Opportunist
Aspect of evolution

Ok I was fine with first 2 but 3rd is making this path a nightmare.

I said whatever. I’m not item using guy. Except my first 3 fights are successful. I bring Medusa for BPCW. To prevent his armor ups with armor shattered

But it seems Aspect of Evolution is also ignores this crystal clear instruction. It doesn’t give us any percentage about it. It only says “opponents can’t have armor buffs” not mentioned about ability accuracy or anything else.

This should get fixed.

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    It's something to do with aspect of evolution giving 5% extra ability accuracy so 100% when armor shatter but then it keeps going down and armor chance going up so that in end he will get armor up even if armor shatter
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Bendy said:

It's something to do with aspect of evolution giving 5% extra ability accuracy so 100% when armor shatter but then it keeps going down and armor chance going up so that in end he will get armor up even if armor shatter

I know it’s just not mentioned well enough.