**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you gonna get the Summoner Sigil?

DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
Is kabam gonna milk your whale even more or are you gonna pass on this?

Are you gonna get the Summoner Sigil? 477 votes

Yes
22%
ArcDeAngelusDNA3000GroundedWisdomGamerMarkjv81Vdh2008RagamugginGunnerdanielmathGoose_81Swe_wolfisCFreeDukeLosspikKyrkantINTEGRALAdamdrt2006age_of_andycapManup456noyquando213 107 votes
No
77%
Crine60DL864DalBotTheTAbysshurricantSolswerdSpidey076BadroseCarmel1LeNoirFaineantrazielHaji_SaabJohnPaulBusuWorld EaterTimone147Willjackson16SkyRattlerssfu_koraxRaganatorFreakyd 370 votes

Comments

• TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Depends it says introductory price for a week is $10, if it's anything more than that for a month for what is offered then no.
  • SantaGulkSantaGulk Posts: 72
    edited July 2019
    No
    Unless it also reduces price of featured cavalier crystal to half. I'm just dreaming.
  • CrispyCrispy Posts: 85
    No
    No...just no. Not even close to worth it. IMO.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    No
    Free to play here
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Maybe, probably decide each month.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    There is a lot of value in it but it also might impact my ability to purchase other targeted offers in the future, So I’m on the fence about it.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    why is there not a maybe/not sure option, yes or no option does not tell the whole story straight after the announcement when some peoples emotions are highly charged and they've not properly thought about what is being offered.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    No
    Nope, ftp for almost 3 1/2 years and that isn't changing anytime soon. I'm happy to be in a lowly plat 3 ally that finishes top 90 in AQ.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    No
    If they remove the cap on featured 5* discounts I'd hoard and do it once.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    No
    How come the iso black market isn’t a feature to come around now and then to the game since if it was a event that would be cool, but I can’t see buying it.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    No
    I’m not super salty about it cause I don’t play competitively anymore, I just really don’t need it besides the gold. And 400k gold isn’t worth money to me. I would just buy gold crystals or grind arena.
  • G7proG7pro Posts: 13
    No
    Too expensive. **** that the game becomes p2w
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Yes
    to everyone who voted no, do you buy the 5/month unit card?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    No

I've only ever spent 5 dollars on this game and that was earlier this month on the Peter Parker Wallet to get the July 4th deal.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    No
    Nope,I'm a F2P.Also they don't deserve my money,I mean why should I give it to them,because they are treating F2P summoners like s***.A big no.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    No

I bought it once
    I occasionally spend if there’s a really good deal but my problem with this one is most of it should be free anyways I,e then storage increase and gold realm