**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

player opinion please

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
edited July 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Which hero should I rank up to help me with act 5 and monthly eq uc?

They both seem so good.

player opinion please 34 votes

6* red hulk locked to r2
17%
Foxhero007V1PER1987EtjamamrcyrcleFan1241Giodood_1 6 votes
5* omega red unlocked to r4
82%
ArcDeAngelusdanielmathSecondSkrillerLvernon15LilMaddogHTHammerbro_64Duke_SilverHellstorm_StellarJuggerNotDenzel116crgoodw1nFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxWoogieboogieKong_MasterSrizzo00SquishyjrThe_4THSuman_sahAThicco_Mode 28 votes

Comments

• Srizzo00Srizzo00 Posts: 27
    I have a 5-star Omega Red at rank 4 sig 100. Get his spores to 10 and watch health tick down by around 400 per tick just by standing there.

But if you have Domino, that would probably change my answer to Red Hulk.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    No, dont have domino.

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’m guessing unlocked is awakened?
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    Lvernon15 said:

I’m guessing unlocked is awakened?

Well ,since the OP said he has Red hulk unlocked to R2, I assume your assumption is right.