**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MCOC Players Do Your Marvel Insider Points Per Month It Pays Off

Porky_CaPorky_Ca Posts: 72
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
:) Yes passing on the info about Marvel Insider ....yes they do give
some cool rewards that will help you grow your account. But the general topic of this post is have any of you players had any problems getting the points that you earned from completing the monthly quest on MCOC ??? Just asking and like to hear your comments on this matter .

Comments

• AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I do literally almost everything in a very well organized cycle. Monday, Wednesday and Friday and review every item where I could get points. I even complete beginner difficulty to maximize points. No regrets. They give m an small bump, but a bump at the end to progress toward greater good
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    What are some of the rewards from marvel insider I did it once but haven't looked at it since
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    often it's just a new 2 or 3*, some energy, and some potions, but they're just from points for things you do in game anyways.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★

I do literally almost everything in a very well organized cycle. Monday, Wednesday and Friday and review every item where I could get points. I even complete beginner difficulty to maximize points. No regrets. They give m an small bump, but a bump at the end to progress toward greater good

It's like looking in a mirror... only, not.

I do Beginner and Normal, because my roster isn't good enough for Heroic. I read all the articles (or at least skim them), I watch the videos (or at least play them with the sound off in a separate tab) and I do the quests on here. I have also downloaded and played Avengers Academy (garbage), Strike Force (boring), Puzzle Quest (infuriating), Battlelines (baffling) and Future Fight ( <3 ) for the points. I don't bother with PQ for the rewards in that; I played it for a month, gave up on it, went back to it for a week and got hacked off and uninstalled it again.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    They take about a month to come but the main thing is you get 3 energy refills which is worth a few clicks in my opinion
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Meh it’s alright I guess. A featured 3 star and some energy refills just feels a bit outdated at this point in the game. It’s cool to get new characters to play around with for free though I guess.