**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Disappearing night crawler [Under Investigation]

JerichoholicJerichoholic Posts: 21
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Night crawler has completely disappeared twice when fighting him in aw. You can see his blade (most of the time) but nothing else. Makes it hard to avoid his heavies when you can't see him coming. And no, I'm not talking about his dash back animation.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• JerichoholicJerichoholic Posts: 21
    Should also add: android, latest mcoc version, HTC one m8
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    Got a vid ? This sounds hilarious
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Happened to me vs AW, NC boss. Was funny, but not funny at the same time.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Happened to me as well. He KOed my champ so I fought him again because I thought it might be a glitch but still did it in the second fight. Very annoying
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Happened to me when I was using nightcrawler. So at least it is trying to kabam the AI as well.

Hoodcrawler?
  • So it's just a floating sword? That's hilarious! If this persists, then he's just gonna be more of a money grab everywhere he is in the contest
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey guys. Would any of you be able to provide screenshots or video of this? Thanks!
  • I don't have a video.. but can confirm that I've experienced this both using and fighting with NC post 14.1 update
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    My friend had the same problem but with cap america, unfortunately the i can't play the vids but i got pics of it
    lk04xal3algm.png
    3fiyogzh3va3.png

edited August 2017
    This was earlier today.
    edited August 2017
    d9lxtf0iokf2.jpg
    This is from August 1st
    Bump
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    I've experienced a different, but not game breaking bug.

Fighting Civil Warrior he used his special 1, but continued glowing the entire fight. It looks extremely strange. Like Civil Warrior had disco fever.

Didn't effect anything else though. Seemed to be a visual bug only.
  • JerichoholicJerichoholic Posts: 21
    Can't take a screen shot... He kills me before I can hit the button!
    Can't take a screen shot... He kills me before I can hit the button!

Pause it, or record it
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    They not gonna do anything about it
    I have 2 vids (screenshots above are taken from those vids) and would love to send them to people who care, but we know that isn't Kabam.
    MikeHock wrote: »
    d9lxtf0iokf2.jpg
    This is from August 1st

How much "more info" is needed?!?!????? Others still report this happening.
  • Android, Samsung Galaxy S5.

It's happened 4 times in the past week in wars. I'm not completely sure what triggers it but it seems like he turns invisible when he dashes back. 3 of the 4 times, he's turned visible again after about 10 seconds but in the 3rd time, he stayed invisible for the whole fight and I only managed to beat him by predicting the AI's response when I block or dash back/forward
  • kytg31kq3eyh.png
    This is a screenshot of the 3rd time it happened.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Thanks for all the information, everyone. I sent this over to the team, and I'll let you know once I have more info.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Happens on iPad mini 4 also
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    @Kabam Wolf this is not fixed yet. When it will b fixed?
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    I've experienced a different, but not game breaking bug.

Fighting Civil Warrior he used his special 1, but continued glowing the entire fight. It looks extremely strange. Like Civil Warrior had disco fever.

Didn't effect anything else though. Seemed to be a visual bug only.

like Mordo's shield?
    This happened to me again today and has been reported by others here and there.

Uncollected Sentry/Void story
    Last chapter
    Nightcrawler on the far right bane path

Became invisible when he evaded.

Using Ipad4
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/43009/night-crawler-disappearing-bug-issues

another person reporting that NC is becoming invisible in the Uncollected Sentry story.

Can I be a mod? I'll combine threads about the same issue and be objective.... I swear.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    NC 100% disappearing in the uncollected sentry quest.

Happened to me twice as I’m going through 100% it.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Glad I'm not the only one that's seen this happen. I thought I was drunk or something, then i remembered I don't drink and game.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    so what i think is that heroes holding something dissapere, it registers the item instead of the player. has anyone encountered this with any other champ holding a weapon? e.g moonknight/gambit or guillotine