**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* crystal

I need some advice ive read alot of post that asked for same help and ive read that the less 5*s you have then might aswell open it now to start the 5* collection. So this 5* would be my second one i own and with the daily rewards ill build up for another so whats the best to do wait till november or just pray to dreadlock jesus that i get a worthy champ today?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It's up to you. Some feel that the pool will be larger in November so chances will be better. I disagree. The drop is random, so they could be sitting on Crystals for months just to roll what they don't want. My suggestion is to start building a Roster. Some may disagree.
  • It's up to you. Some feel that the pool will be larger in November so chances will be better. I disagree. The drop is random, so they could be sitting on Crystals for months just to roll what they don't want. My suggestion is to start building a Roster. Some may disagree.

I get you to me the pool getting larger kind of looks suspect because the chances for a good hero decreases. I dont know if i made sense. Lol
    It's up to you. Some feel that the pool will be larger in November so chances will be better. I disagree. The drop is random, so they could be sitting on Crystals for months just to roll what they don't want. My suggestion is to start building a Roster. Some may disagree.

I get you to me the pool getting larger kind of looks suspect because the chances for a good hero decreases. I dont know if i made sense. Lol

You made sense. All depends on your definition of good. Lol. Some people are going on the theory that because there will be more "Top Tier" Champs, the chances will be greater. However, it's all random so they could roll anyone. If you're going for one specific Champ, it will be less because it's 1 out of X Number. Did I make sense? Lol.
  • It's up to you. Some feel that the pool will be larger in November so chances will be better. I disagree. The drop is random, so they could be sitting on Crystals for months just to roll what they don't want. My suggestion is to start building a Roster. Some may disagree.

You made sense. All depends on your definition of good. Lol. Some people are going on the theory that because there will be more "Top Tier" Champs, the chances will be greater. However, it's all random so they could roll anyone. If you're going for one specific Champ, it will be less because it's 1 out of X Number. Did I make sense? Lol.

Lol you did man ive read that on so many posts lol but i just rolled that crystal and ended with ultron i have him as a 4* and still havent figured how to use him
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    There are plenty of good champions already in the crystals, but of course it's all totally random.

Next month there are several good ones being added if you are willing to wait two weeks just to increase your chances of getting something good.

Lol you did man ive read that on so many posts lol but i just rolled that crystal and ended with ultron i have him as a 4* and still havent figured how to use him

Ultron is good. Grats.
  • Gota figure out the best way to use him now lol @GroundedWisdom