**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community Champions Competition - Week 1

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

I am in the Community Champions Competition for my contributions to the community in the form of game mechanic analysis and tools. Most notable would be my website https://auntm.ai .

I was glad to see the site finally come up. I want you to know that the only reason why I didn't vote for you was because I don't think you're gonna win. Otherwise, you'd definitely have been in my top three.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Once you submit your first screen shot, scroll down and hit continue... then select the next screen shot to enter... rinse and repeat. You are def able to submit three separate screenshots for the dules.

🐻
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    Not available in Australia eyy love ya kabam not smh shafting parts of the world just because you can
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    chunkyb said:

SparkAlot said:

raziel said:

awesome work Kabam! Smdh

Actually, that might not be Kabam's fault, lots of places have rules on contests, and well, blame your government, not Kabam.
    This is the most probable explanation for the regional issues
    yeah the T&Cs specifically state that it's only restricted where these sorts of contests are 'restricted by law'.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

Not available in Australia eyy love ya kabam not smh shafting parts of the world just because you can

what makes you say that? The T&Cs don't say us Aussies are restricted...
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    @chunkyb
    @RichardSlugberg
    @StarFighter0717

Awesome introductions from each of you. :) Having a hard time trying to cast the vote still.

I live across the world and will not be able to catch the live stream. :(

Hope you have a great and fun time. All the best! B)
  • Mongoose1667

• XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I am in the Community Champions Competition for my contributions to the community in the form of game mechanic analysis and tools. Most notable would be my website https://auntm.ai .

I was glad to see the site finally come up. I want you to know that the only reason why I didn't vote for you was because I don't think you're gonna win. Otherwise, you'd definitely have been in my top three.
    Dang.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Couldnt you just photshop it?
  • Bilal0078Bilal0078 Posts: 2
    Mcoc
    duckslug
  • VineetkansaraVineetkansara Posts: 14
    Why it is not available in our region (India)
    ???
    Sad we cant even participate..

Mcoc Starfighter
  • KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92

Paulni86 said:

Why is sweden not allowed to participate? I was really hyped about this contest and looking forward to it. Now I just want to logoff until after it’s over so I don’t feel left out.

Why Kabam won’t answer us from outside the contest!? Why that?
    Dude, use a VPN to submit your SC
    Hrideyy said:

The submission of page says "This Promotion Is not available in your country" can you help with that?

Use a VPN from a country available ...
    @Kyrkant can you please let me know any vpn ??? App for Android

No clue ... google a free trial one ...

#TeamChunky
    #DakVSCobs
    #Make9KChatGreatAgain

I went with the duck ... always with the less voted ...

It will be great if each of the contestant could post

1/ a brief introduction of themselves (in game)
    2/ why they choose the champ to compete
    3/ why the community should vote for the contestant

Would help me on who to cast to vote for.
    Thanks.

Hi Winterthur, Duckslug here.

I am in the Community Champions Competition for my contributions to the community in the form of game mechanic analysis and tools. Most notable would be my website https://auntm.ai . My time in game has been concentrated on solo play with casual alliance participation, and again, focus on game mechanics.

I picked Venom the Duck, because he's pretty incredible artistically, mechanically and, well the namesake is too perfect. He fits my playstyle, as I'll happily invest the time upfront to build the correct buff bank and I prefer utility over raw damage numbers. I mean, just look at him.

It's hard for me to say you should vote for me, I'm enjoying the underdog status, I think that the biggest challenge in this competition is going to be practical concerns, like device familiarity and nerves, the game is so heavily dependent on having the right "feel" and being in the right groove or mindset.

Everyone loves an underdog.
    Voted for you bud ... smash them all!!! ...

Check this ... maybe it helps ...

https://www.techradar.com/vpn/best-free-vpn
  • ValdeValde Posts: 12
    I vote Mcoc Duckslug
  • HermitTheFrogHermitTheFrog Posts: 45

• GkeveryGkevery Posts: 31
    edited July 2019

MCoC ChunkyB
  • TheRealSugarTheRealSugar Posts: 7

My money is on Starfighter to win
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Is there a list of the other 8 weeks? Just curious.
  • 0mpu_IDR0mpu_IDR Posts: 3

• Donald87dDonald87d Posts: 6
    Why am i not able to participate in this duel?
  • Stëven777Stëven777 Posts: 10

• DashlightningDashlightning Posts: 2

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Good luck to the contestants today @chunkyb @RichardSlugberg and @StarFighter0717
This discussion has been closed.