**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you gonna get the Summoner Sigil?

Comments

• WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    No
    Hell no
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    No
    It's not the most groundbreaking offer but it might be the start. This one isnt anything too crazy but i just love the salt and memes that'll arise
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    No

These "perks" are long overdue.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    No

Not sure why so much hate? It’s a $10 offer just like any other offer they send out. If the value of what you get for that $10 makes sense then buy it. If it doesn’t make sense or your F2P then you simply pass on it and guess what...your game goes on unchanged just like the day before.

But you going to feel cheated somehow and quit the game? Give me a break

I think people are more scared that Kabam will ramp up the rewards for subscribers. This would give paying customers an insurmountable advantage. Imo paying customers getting more benefits than those who pay nothing makes sense, but this would eventually alienate not just the F2P, but the whales who would eventually get tired of paying more and more as time goes on (and prices go up). Not to mention the PR nightmare. EA could handle that bad reputation because theyre massive, but Kabam isnt EA.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    No
    The program doesn’t make sense tbh. The benefits should be tied directly to progression level.

What use does a lvl 60 guy have for 20% exp boost?? And why pay for it , when it’s of no use? Instead lvl 60 should get a 20% gold or PHC shard boost.

Also , some important things should be part of the sub...

Resetting mastery costs removed
    X amount of phc / GMC shards everyday
    Energy limit increased ( timer cool down isint that good)
    X units everyday

Also let us have a trial period for masteries , so we can decide if we want to buy or not!!

Personally I’ll take if mastery reset costs are gone.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    No
    price will be $29/39 in less then few months and as it stands with everything in game ,what you get in this 'subscription' will remain same or may be decrease and more bugs will be introduced because of that and the circle of life will keep on spining , untill it isnt.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    No
    I am a moderate spender who is trying, unsuccessfully, to become F2P. For starters, I will try not to spend a dime within August. We will see how this goes.

So, it's a No from me too.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No
    It's funny how most people are voting "no" but people that aren't going to buy it are still outraged that it exists lol. The community needs to calm down. Outrage as a default doesn't accomplish anything. If this were a one time offer I doubt we would see this kind of reaction. Somehow the fact that it's permanent makes it threatening I guess. Whatever.
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★

absolutely not. slap in the face to those who have been playing this since the beginning and asking for these quality of life changes, only to find them behind a paywall.

No matter from when you're playing this game . You're playing this for your entertainment don't behave like you are doing a favour .
    This game is still f2p why most of you crying .
    Be happy that this game is from kabam not EA.
    How you can still pay story get champ enjoy game .
    That offer is optional and that's we see in f2p games.
    Otherwise this game won't be able to run .
    Most of you are here only for showing unreasonable hate .

Nope,I'm a F2P.Also they don't deserve my money,I mean why should I give it to them,because they are treating F2P summoners like s***.A big no.

If you pay you are no more a f2p .
    And you don't deserve this game because you are playing it freely and still crying .try to understand their side also .
    Who gonna give them money to run this game ?
    You all are very ungrateful.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Yes
    I'm no whale I get the 720 unit daily deal & that's about it & will be picking this up instead, I'm not sure what the hullabaloo from the FTP players is about? Most top end mobile games have some VIP subscription as well as many AAA FTP MMOs on other platforms: WoW, Elder scrolls online.

The extra gold equates to 500k a month at cavalier if you short on gold run arena that's what I've been doing on 14.5 mil gold at the moment.

The increased stash size is 20% & honestly doesn't even factor into the reasoning for me getting it.

Its by no means game breaking & a nice extra for those that want to support kabam for the game we all play so much without dropping thousands on Cavaliers by the same token when the cost increases past the Star lords loot bag cost I will stop buying the subscription as the value proposition wont be in line for me.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Yes
    Yes, I bet it stays at the $10 price for the most part. I think they will talk about the introductory price to cover the fact that it could change one day and everyone doesn’t get all bent thinking they had a locked in forever price. I also think $10 is the sweet spot for me so when or If it goes up I would probably pass at that point. Great part is I can make that decision each month as a one off purchase if the value makes sense (just like every other purchase I may or not make in this game)
  • ValdeValde Posts: 12
    Being a fairly newer player I’ll say maybe? I guess it depends on how the week trial go and how much I feel the benefit in that first week. I’m not against a subscription, but I didn’t like the language of the price may change in the future.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Valde said:

Being a fairly newer player I’ll say maybe? I guess it depends on how the week trial go and how much I feel the benefit in that first week. I’m not against a subscription, but I didn’t like the language of the price may change in the future.

The price may change in the future was just them indemnifying themselves. If they did not say that and they raised it to $20 in 2 years the players would be up in arms. They will still be up in arms but now they have a leg to stand on. They have already stated they have no plans to increase the price.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    No
    Free to play since day 1. And them putting QoL changes behind a paywall has ensured that I never give them money.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Yes

Not FTP, but I am skipping this on principle. My opinion is that most of these features should already be in the game.

That would be the belief for anything that should be on a subscription plan, because only QOL should be in one, everything else has to be very limited.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    No

absolutely not. slap in the face to those who have been playing this since the beginning and asking for these quality of life changes, only to find them behind a paywall.

No matter from when you're playing this game . You're playing this for your entertainment don't behave like you are doing a favour .
    How about you don't tell other players how to behave and be respectful that others don't like this announcement? I didn't ask for your opinion neither do I care how you view mine. I don't have a problem with the package or subscription service model, I have a problem with the quality of life improvements being rolled into it. If you're actually saying people who have played this since the beginning like me don't have the right to share our opinions about this, then I don't know what to tell you except you're wrong and probably shouldn't be in charge of a business ever. This forum is for everyone to share their opinions, and I've done so. Move along
  • BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    No

to everyone who voted no, do you buy the 5/month unit card?

I do cuz it's worth the 5 bucks for 735 units
    If the summoner sigil gave me 1500 units per month I'd buy it
  • No
    Nah, it just doesn't seem worth $10 a month.
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    No
    No, and I will be quitting once the trial ends.