**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First r5 champion

Whom should I rank up as my 1st 5 star maxed out champ?

First r5 champion 62 votes

Spiderman stark enhanced
27%
mmmbanyaskfd2010TimrosRiggs_97JayProngsHeattblasttPrylankBoogNight22BlackJ4zzNBSAIEtjamaBLACKMILKTEA_88gp87FreeToPlay_21Blizz_4R_GinjabredMonstaToyota_2015 17 votes
Corvus glaive
33%
MagicBentonSecondSkrillerdr_nish777mihNoıreSiddhantKwatraЗАКСОЛИНmdsubAhitlawTaZ_4178jlamadisonshadow_lurker22IKONTivjyotXN0nameXStabbinbuttskubricknolanSquishyjrThe_4THX_E_CutionerThicco_Mode 21 votes
Gwenpool
3%
Duke_SilverLordNeo 2 votes
Iceman
8%
Spurgeon14doctorbFabriciusHedronMassapeal 5 votes
Human torch
0%
Hyperion
27%
TheManMythLegendNifzallinashesTJ82SpiderCoolsCrimsontide1616KerneasTO_BeatzRaiserZombieZeddMeebletonRaveNNhclax12The_WatcherFugitive21Dick_ChapeyThoye3 17 votes

Comments

• Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95
    Spiderman stark enhanced
    Stark is a sure bet for great utility with no ramp up
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Hyperion
    Why ppl still choose SSE ?? Only high damage. Hyperion has more damage and utility.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Sorry, I dunno who is in your roster. But Hyperion has the most utility imo
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Roster??
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Spiderman stark enhanced
    Hype is great and I have him as a 5* (r4), but I love my r5 5* Stark Spidey.

Have to disagree with some of those above. Spidey has SOME utility. Not just high damage (and that damage is killer), but he has the emergency power drain and the ability to halt all evade with his special three. And of course taunt, which helps out with those champs that just won't bait specials (I use him on all or nothing nodes in War).

In fact, I'd argue he has more utility than Hype, who is a huge heavy hitter and also great.

Corvus I don't have as a 5* and I love my 4* and lean on him a lot, But it's a pain when those charges run out (which will happen less at r5) and you do need the right fights to get him to max damage
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    Corvus glaive
    corvus does great damage at r5. used to him to help clear a lot of paths in 5.3 exploration even with 50% damage reduction.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Spiderman stark enhanced
    kfd2010 said:

Hype is great and I have him as a 5* (r4), but I love my r5 5* Stark Spidey.

Have to disagree with some of those above. Spidey has SOME utility. Not just high damage (and that damage is killer), but he has the emergency power drain and the ability to halt all evade with his special three. And of course taunt, which helps out with those champs that just won't bait specials (I use him on all or nothing nodes in War).

In fact, I'd argue he has more utility than Hype, who is a huge heavy hitter and also great.

Corvus I don't have as a 5* and I love my 4* and lean on him a lot, But it's a pain when those charges run out (which will happen less at r5) and you do need the right fights to get him to max damage

Exactly this. Even the part about Sparky having more utility than Hype.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Iceman
    I have Sparky and Blade at R5. I don't have a 5* Iceman but he is a champ I'm dying to have! Sparky is great, especially if you want to do LOL. I took him up first and went through LOL to get the T2A to take up Blade to R5! It worked great!