**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spider-Man Class Trip New Objectives

Ok, I get the idea behind why people might need some of these champions to 100% explore a path or a difficulty, but why do you need to fight that SPECIFIC champion 50 TIMES?! That's absolutely absurd! I could see 25-30 times at maximum, but 50? You would have better luck trying to find that champion in a PHC which almost no one can rely on.

Comments

• kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Yeah, this is ridiculous for those who really need it. I am doing heroic, master, uncollected in EQ and the epic/master of the class trips and I'm still on the 6th tier of "fight spiderverse characters in quest." I can't imagine the level of tedium it would take to get 50 of a single one. Though I suppose if someone had a ton of duel credits lined up...
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I thankfully have all the champions from the homesick crystals. I will play arenas and just see if I get any to add sig levels.
  • Sams1987Sams1987 Posts: 17
    Yeah, and even if you decide to waste units buying the homesick crystals, you still aren't guaranteed to get the champion/champions that you need.
  • SamdroxtaarSamdroxtaar Posts: 129
    I only meed goblin but i cannot find him in any quest besides only in eq where i need to spend 27 energies to fight him once
    If someone found any gg in quests for easy fights pls update herr
    For me on an alternate account i need symbiote spidey, AND vulture, meaning i would have to use most of(if not all) of my energy to fight the symbiote spidey final boss in chapter 2.1 and vulture is nowhere to be found in the EQ whatsoever.
    Then you would have to have the luck in order to find someone who has that specific champion as their top champion.
    Yeah 25 fight should be fyn
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Come on Kabam, fix it, say "Sorry, we released objectives that were much higher than intended, we meant to fight the same champ 10 times".
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    lmao 50 fights. Kabam really wants you to grind/work for those 2* champs.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    As someone who has played for 4+ years and doesn't have to worry about these requirements - come on Kabam. The people that need these champs the most have to fight someone 50 times just to complete an energy sink of a side quest? Just ridiculous.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    @Sams1987 RTTL 2.3 has symbiote spidey on the second space
    Thanks for the info, i'll get on that. I still need to find something for vulture though.
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    New account here
    I only need vulture. 1 path away from 100% on class trip.
    Found one to duel but we only have 7 days with 5 duels per day. That's 35 fights. In other words you are forcing me to use units. Not cool
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’m just doing the venom one because I have nothing else to do.
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    I wouldn't do these fights if it was 10 to get a 2-star
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Venom- act 4.3.6 first fight. 5.1.3. Second fight. You probably have if you done these levels but just in case.
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    The way the Gwenpool event offered the necessary 2* champs was so much more fair and effective. These 2* should have been rewards for the Beginner level of the monthly event. Kabammed!
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    I thought there was going to be a special arena. I don’t know why I thought this or what it was based on but...?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Someone posted that symbiote spidey was like 2 nodes into a story quest, just cannot remember which.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    edited July 2019

Oh yeah... this is why; I stopped reading after 50 times in arena...