**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Favorite special 1?

SquishyjrThe_4THSquishyjrThe_4TH Posts: 2,767 ★★★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
So we know that the main damage from most champs are from the sp2 or sp3 depending on play style and mechanics.
But occasionally we will use a special 1, so which one is your favorite?

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Unpopular opinion but I love Falcon's SP1. It's really satisfying.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Psylocke and carnage are my favourite sp1 animations I would say, both are really smooth and provide a lot of benefits in terms of abilities. Psylocke has some excellent power control and carnage uses it to get more bleeds and start his mutations.
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Awakened Voodoo on even combo. Especially against venom or groot.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    I always got a giggle out of spider gwens old sp1. Tho i also enjoy her new sp1 too
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    In terms of animation - darkhawks L1. To me, it just looks really cool. In terms of usefulness.. Hype's L1. Just keep spamming it to get those incinerate stacks going. Honorable mention to masacre's l1 - something oddly satisfying about beating the **** out of your opponents with a flaming bat, then spamming the l1 to keep refreshing the debuffs that come from it :)
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★

TKS87 said:

In terms of animation - darkhawks L1. To me, it just looks really cool. In terms of usefulness.. Hype's L1. Just keep spamming it to get those incinerate stacks going. Honorable mention to masacre's l1 - something oddly satisfying about beating the **** out of your opponents with a flaming bat, then spamming the l1 to keep refreshing the debuffs that come from it :)

Wow that’s awesome. Honestly me and you could be good friends over the game. I didn’t expect anyone to mention massacre and darkhawk. I absolutely love massacre gotten up to 57 incinerates at one point got a 6* and a 4/55. Always loved everything about hype found his sp1 to be fun to spam
    It's a shame darkhawks L1 doesn't have a little more use.. It's okay but he's really mostly going to be cycling l2's and l3's. Though I often will end a fight with it just because I enjoy it so much xD. And yeah, massacre is pretty fun. Can't say I've ever gotten up to 57 incinerate stacks, I think the most I've accomplished is 21. He really rewards aggressive gameplay, and like I said it's just incredibly satisfying using a guy wielding a flaming bat lol
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Void sp 1
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    War Machine. Idk why
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    MODOK's. Just really satisfying.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

TKS87 said:

TKS87 said:

Wow that’s awesome. Honestly me and you could be good friends over the game. I didn’t expect anyone to mention massacre and darkhawk. I absolutely love massacre gotten up to 57 incinerates at one point got a 6* and a 4/55. Always loved everything about hype found his sp1 to be fun to spam
    It's a shame darkhawks L1 doesn't have a little more use.. It's okay but he's really mostly going to be cycling l2's and l3's. Though I often will end a fight with it just because I enjoy it so much xD. And yeah, massacre is pretty fun. Can't say I've ever gotten up to 57 incinerate stacks, I think the most I've accomplished is 21. He really rewards aggressive gameplay, and like I said it's just incredibly satisfying using a guy wielding a flaming bat lol
    I’ve always found DH sp1 to be kinda badass with him flying and blasting you. Massacre is super underrated especially in the trinity. I frankly think he’s a better incinerator than HT. Side note his sp2 is deadly mine does 20k on the second hit with the disorientate and incinerate
    But you have to get his bat ignited right? That's not an easy task.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    Iceman. His sp1 is pretty cool and useful. His sp2 and 3 don't cause so much damage but sp1 is goid utility
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Vatris said:

Not one I love but one I hate, electros sp1. I find it really difficulty to Dex and I always get stunned by the second hit of his sp1.

Have you tried ending your combo on 4 hits and dashing back before you bait it? Also my favourite s1 is vtd, don’t know why but I find it really satisfying to use
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Proxima's SP1
    Save up 2 prowess charges and a single one can kill.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Mordo. Power gain + spam sp1 = degeneration, stun, fun
  • ChairChair Posts: 9
    Osfan8 said:

Hawkeye...easy and perfect power control

I second that
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Stark Spidey, high damage and nice power drain.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I'm a fan of Red Hulks special one

I enjoy getting them in a corner, hitting it, and then chaining on another 5 combo. If I push the energy very close to an sp2 before starting, perhaps I can hit another SP1 and try to chain on another 5.

Morningstar when she's got all her souls is great. And I use Aegon's sp1 all the time, but that's more to try to get as many combo points as possible and not because it's some awesome sp1
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Mysterio