**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Win/Loss bonus for war rating still at 0/0 for season 11

CharChar Posts: 35
edited August 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
My alliance still has the lockout active for win/loss bonus for AW rating upon start of season 11. I have checked with a few friends in different alliances and same issue is being observed.

Can someone look into this issue?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

Comments

• Eric987Eric987 Posts: 78
    They definitely forgot which is going to be a huge problem. Not surprised in slightest though.
  • Don't worry! This is just a visual issue. We're looking into it now, but your War Rating should be affected by a Win or Loss now.
  • Don't worry! This is just a visual issue. We're looking into it now, but your War Rating should be affected by a Win or Loss now.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Eric987 said:

They definitely forgot which is going to be a huge problem. Not surprised in slightest though.

why's it a problem? it's better if it's not visible till the war starts
  • Eric987Eric987 Posts: 78
    edited July 2019

Eric987 said:

why's it a problem? it's better if it's not visible till the war starts
    If visual bug then whatever, was worried they forgot to enable ability to move up and down in rating which is what I was concerned about. If that was the case it might be hard to retroactively fix that after matchmaking already occurred.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Same here, looks like season 11 is starting out bugged, someone forgot to turn rating adjustments back on.
  • 18sae5618sae56 Posts: 126
    I was just logging in here to see if anyone noticed this yet.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    They already said this is just a visual error they are looking into
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

This is a visual issue and we are working on a resolution now.
  • joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
    Why is our war rating indicating that it won’t change even though we’re in the season now?
  • joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
    Thx
  • MortensisMortensis Posts: 16
    Game shows we will not win or lose any war rating for this war. Is this the same for everyone?

It has been stated over and over it is a visual error. It is still on the first page of the bugs forums.
  • nienienienienienie Posts: 67
    Hi - we are in our first season 11 war right now at tier 5 and it says we will get zero war rating points if we win and will lose zero war rating points if we lose. Now that the season has started, will the freeze on war rating points for tiers 1-5 that was put in place during off-season be removed?
    Visual error listed in bugs already.,
  • nienienienienienie Posts: 67
    Cool thanks - good to know
  • LialechkaLialechka Posts: 35
    not cool, we have the same problem and I doubt we will be credited the proper amount of victory points at the end of this war. If so, we will fall behind big time.
    Lialechka said:

not cool, we have the same problem and I doubt we will be credited the proper amount of victory points at the end of this war. If so, we will fall behind big time.

dude, it is a visual bug only according to Kabam, everyone is having that issue, but they stated it will not affect points.
    Lormif said:

Lialechka said:

dude, it is a visual bug only according to Kabam, everyone is having that issue, but they stated it will not affect points.
    I didn’t see this statement from Kabam. Could you show me the link to it please.
    Thank you, will hope so
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    @Kabam Miike was is over and we still got no points.
    Here is screenshot during the war:

Here is after the war

No rating update
  • XN0nameXXN0nameX Posts: 39
    War is over and it’s still bugged
  • Was525Was525 Posts: 98
    Yup won a tier 2 war.... no rating change.......
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 369 ★★★

When will this be fixed
This discussion has been closed.