**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Assistance with getting missing champs for School Trip Gates

Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
For those of us missing certain champs needed to open the gates in the Class Trips, we're going to be given the opportunity to acquire those champs in an upcoming solo objective by fighting that champ 50 times.

I am missing sym spidey and @winterthur was kind enough to point me toward a cheap path in a quest so I can get him with minimum effort and resource expenditure.

Wubbie075 said:

Don’t have one of these Champions? Don’t worry! On the Final week of the Event, we’ll be launching new Special Objectives that reward you with a 2-Star Version of the Champion for defeating them 50 times in Arenas, Quests, or Duels!

Can someone point me toward a quest with sym spidey early on the path so I don't need to waste a ton of energy to complete the objective?
Rttl Chapter 2 Round 3.

Let's help each other out and find those quick paths for the remaining champs. Who knows a path in a quest to be able to quickly fight the following champs?

Sym Spidey (DONE!)
Venom
Miles Morales
Doc Ock
OG Spidey
Green Goblin

Am I missing anyone?

Comments

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    for Venom you can do Story, Act 4.3.6, short path, while for OG spidey there's the RTTL, Chapter 1.3, he's the first ^_^ for Miles, there are always the scientific daily quests, he seems to love to appear in them ^_^
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,602 Guardian
    In case Venompool (2:2), Electro (2:5), or IronPatriot (3:1) are required in the last upcoming trip, those 3 are also short targets in easy Road2Lab quests (RTTL quest # listed above).

In addition to previously mentioned OG Spidey (1:3) and Sym.Spidey (2:3).
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    That's a pretty tough fight for Venom, especially 50 times lol.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

Some champs can easily counter the venom with all the buffs
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★

Wubbie075 said:

Some champs can easily counter the venom with all the buffs
    Yeah like morningstar (sp2) or Mordo (soul barb)

Also does anyone know where I can fight a vulture without using much energy?
    edited July 2019
    Vatris said:

Also does anyone know where I can fight a vulture without using much energy?

Yeah, we need to add Vulture & Sparky to the list.

• ANGRYEAGLE88ANGRYEAGLE88 Posts: 53
    I need green goblin. He’s the only thing preventing me from finishing and it’s frustrating.
    edited July 2019
    I got my last missing one from a homesick crystal today.

I actually opened 5 homesick crystals and every one was one of the champs required for the gates.

Good luck to the rest of you!!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Relatively easy duel targets for when the defeat objectives arrive:

Green Goblin: M k k k k (3* 2/20)
    OG Spidey: Stephen 47 (1*)
    Doc Oc: THALA Ajith (3* 1/7)
    Miles: My Name JEFFY! (3* 1/10)
    Venom: CHAMP5 (3* 1/10)
    Sym Spidey: Alberto~697 (3* 1/10)
    Vulture: Gr1mm 2.0 (4* 1/10)
    Sparky: beta 37 (2* 1/1)

I tried to make sure that the accounts a) were idle for a very long time (so they wouldn't likely change) and b) had names you could easily type on an english keyboard.

Previously posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/922799/#Comment_922799
    edited July 2019
    @DNA3000 I have literally never dueled anyone.

How does that work? Are there any rewards? (speaking generally, obviously, I understand the benefit in this specific case)
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    I believe there is a Venom in 1.1.5, but it is pretty far into the quest.
    Wubbie075 said:

@DNA3000 I have literally never dueled anyone.

How does that work? Are there any rewards? (speaking generally, obviously, I understand the benefit in this specific case)

No rewards as far as I can recall. Basically, whenever you look at anyone's profile, there's an option to duel them (button on the left side under their name and profile picture). When you duel another player, you actually fight their highest rated champion in their profile.

In the past there was a duel event you could get rewards for, but that event was removed ("event" as in item use, arena wins, summoner advancement - that kind of thing). These days the main reason anyone duels anyone is for practice. If you're about to fight a Human Torch in an event quest but you don't know how to evade his specials, you go find someone with a very high Torch as their top champ and then you can duel him over and over again to get better at fighting him before having to face him for real.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    You get 100 BCs and it counts towards Events.
    For some reason I can't find M k k k k anymore, so I've got two backups for Green Goblin:

MalorieRanger (4* 1/10)
    Mag Dog~6 (4* 1/9)
  • Alex_warsiAlex_warsi Posts: 48
    I am missing Doc oc :neutral:
    guy any quick fight for doc oc ? I know user THALA Ajith for duel and may be in story 1.1.2 . but any other option if you know?
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    @Alex_warsi 1.1.2 is absolutely the easiest for doc Ock, more so than even doing duels. he's right up front with Stark and GG. Maybe 3 energy, you'll be done by lunchtime...
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    I m a proven summoner and need venom!!!!
  • Alex_warsiAlex_warsi Posts: 48
    @BuckeyeKP Thanks for supporting man doing that only , 15 fight using duel( duel credits i uses ), and 20 using 1.1.3 , rest will do tomorrow
  • For those who need doctor or green goblin or spider man stk, try 1.1.2

• Try1.1.2,quick move.

I need green goblin. He’s the only thing preventing me from finishing and it’s frustrating.

• JiteJite Posts: 3
    edited August 2019
    The best ones so far that others found/posted put into one post:

Doc Ock: Story 1.1.2 (the prize)
    Green Goblin: Story 1.1.2 (the prize)
    Miles Morales: Duel “Duel “My Name JEFFY!”
    Spider-man (Symbiote suit): Duel “Alberto~697” or story act 2 ch 1
    Spider-man(Classic): Road To The Labyrinth Chapter 1.3
    Spider-man(Stark Enhanced suit): Story 1.1.2 (the prize)
    Venom: Duel “CHAMP5”
    Vulture: Duel “Gr1mm 2.0”
    Nice to see my thread take on a life of it's own after I got everyone I needed. Thanks to everyone for pitching in!!
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    @CaptainPoll RTTL 2.3, maybe 5 tiles in or ACT 4.3.6 boss
    I still need these:

Spider-man (Symbiote suit): story act 2 ch 1 somewhere but he is not there
    Venom:

I'm not far into the RTTL or the mains tory (just got to act 3)
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    I just checked. there is a Venom in 1.1.5 (Pathways), but it is 3 fights in (4 if you get ambushed)

I just checked. there is a Venom in 1.1.5 (Pathways), but it is 3 fights in (4 if you get ambushed)

Thanks! I missed it earlier since I was looking for Symbiote spider-man! Was getting a bit tough to get to the venom in RTTL.
    Time is running out. I hope you're all getting your 50 fights (per missing character) in!!