**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Monthly uncollected, your team

M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
Guys, what is your team and on rank what that you can explore 100% monthly uncollected without (or only few) spend unit and potion?
Im not a grinder so, i want to approximating when my champ is ready to doing 100%

Comments

• HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Fortunately or unfortunately alot depends on specific champs/counters. If you struggled/spent for uncollected you can expect an above average challenge. Lots of people think they should just stroll in UC just because it's unlocked. If you have a couple r4 5s, you can expect a fairly easy/good time. Everything in the middle is going to depend on skill level and match-ups.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    M1k0rin said:

Guys, what is your team and on rank what that you can explore 100% monthly uncollected without (or only few) spend unit and potion?
    Im not a grinder so, i want to approximating when my champ is ready to doing 100%

It depends on the nodes for each boss.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★

M1k0rin said:

Honestly each boss requires different champs and so do paths. But quake is the exception if you can master her.
    I have her as 5* rank 4 and she is my fave. But honestly linked node on path chapter last is ... Need spending potion for me.
    My current 5* rank 4 team are
    -dr. Voodoo
    -quake
    -starky
    -stealth
    Do you guys think i need to have 1 more 5* rank 4 to go through UC or focus on 1 champ to rank as 5* rank 5?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I would take another champ to r4 before worrying about taking someone to r5. Unless u r already close to having the t5b. Thats what takes the longest to get.
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    This month was my first ever 100% uncollected Venom made it easy and didn't waste more than 150 units.
    Nick1109 said:

This month was my first ever 100% uncollected Venom made it easy and didn't waste more than 150 units.

Can i know whats your team and their rank?
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    M1k0rin said:

Do you guys think i need to have 1 more 5* rank 4 to go through UC or focus on 1 champ to rank as 5* rank 5?

Did it this month with only maxed 4*. You should be able to do it with your team
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Typically every month, there will be a situation where you more or less need a certain champ/skillset to deal with the map (specifically the chapter 3 bosses, imo). Other than that, just use champs that you're good with to clear most of the content.

I'd recommend trying to build your main roster up evenly with champs that can each do specific things (eg. High damage, immunities) to give you the ability to handle any situation, rather that focusing on ranking just one champ. Once you get that, it just gets easier as you rank them higher.
  • StabbinbuttsStabbinbutts Posts: 39
    My main team is 5 star rank 4
    -blade
    -gwenpool
    -ghost rider
    -AA
    6 star rank 1
    Masacre

It's gotten fairly easy compared to what it was.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    M1k0rin said:

It varies wildly. I generally do a run at master first to roughly gauge difficulty and what kind of champs would help. If I think that month looks problematic I go into uncollected first with maximum firepower. If I steamroll it, I generally back down and use whatever. Some months I really feel more comfortable using my rank 5s just so I don't have to struggle with it, and some months I'm using rank 3s because that particular month's challenge happens to be something that isn't a problem for me or my roster.
  • Scouse92Scouse92 Posts: 26
    Basically my top champs I’ll switch them out for certain fights with sparky or blade etc but it’s mostly them at the top apart from green goblin
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    M1k0rin said:

If you master ghost quake corvus omega and CapIW/Void/Human thorch you should have a counter to everything I guess 🤔

I pulled ghost first and noticed a problem when I faced damage back (thorns electro) and hugh reg. I was lucky enough to pull omega and void who counter this.

Imo master a "good" champ and see where you run into walls that fuc k you up. Bring champs that counter their weak spots. After that you should have a good general team. Ofc some bosses need extra niche counters like when Mr Sin and Havork cam out.
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Domino with the flaming trinity gets everything non incinerate immune down, anything that hard counters her like that red hulk with aggressive regen and I chuck void in. I even used dom for this month's mysterio and even though it wasnt the perfect matchup, she still got him down
  • WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    Domino 5r5
    Corvus 5r5
    Imiw 5r5
    Archangel 5r5
    CMmovie 5r4 (for fun)
    That usually does the job 😇
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Flaming trinity ,venom ,Cap IW 6* and quack for some difficult bossess.I never used revives maybe almost negligible
    Ok then i'll just focus first on rank up my champ and build my rosteer. Thank you guys :)
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    5/65 hype
    5/65 void
    5/65 blade
    6/2 CAIW
    6/2 sentinel

Very rare that I need to swap out any il of them. That crew can handle just about anything.
  • NayeemNayeem Posts: 27
    tea
  • NayeemNayeem Posts: 27
    This is my current UC team
  • HSCHSC Posts: 87
    Scouse92 said:

Basically my top champs I’ll switch them out for certain fights with sparky or blade etc but it’s mostly them at the top apart from green goblin

I have 5* doc oct (undupe). not sure whether it is worth it to rank him up to R4 as i my resource is limited.

Can you share whether he is worth it?

• Flaming trinity ,venom ,Cap IW 6* and quack for some difficult bossess.I never used revives maybe almost negligible

I utilize a similar lineup for the UC EQ.

5* R5/65 Domino
    5* R5/65 CAIW
    5* R4/55 Nick Fury
    5* R3/45 Red Hulk
    4* R4/40 Masacre (Incinerate Trinity synergy)

Nick Fury isn't awakened yet, so he's currently a throwaway champ I use to soften a Boss up for extra attack boost via synergy. Domino and CAIW do most of the heavy lifting. Rulk occasionally sees some action vs Abomination or SW when I run into those (Posion Immunity). I too rarely if ever use revives these days. This lineup shreds most anything without issue.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    M1k0rin said:

Option 1: Warlock (r4), BWCV (r4), Domino (5/65), Rulk (6s) and Masacre (r4)
    Option 2: Ghost (5/65), Wasp (6s), Void (6s), Venom (r4), Doom (r4)
    Option 3: Corvus (6s), Vision (r4), Fury (r4), Archangel (r4), Void (6s)
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
    Almost always have
    Emma R4
    Cap IW duped today!!!! (Thanks kabam Christmas) R4
    Warlock R4
    She hulk duped R3

And then depending on the line I run either

Annihulus my only 6 star R1
    Omega Red R3
    Human torch duped R3
    Sabertooth duped R3
    Scarlet witch R5 4 star