**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spider-Man Class Trip New Objectives

13»

Comments

• ColdriskColdrisk Posts: 7
    If you sold these champs no sympathy for not having them, but otherwise this is ridiculous.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Crappy thing is all of the champs are super accessible for low energy costs and duels while the one I need (Vulture) is not that accessible. Grinding 5.3.5 at 27 energy per pop.
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    BuckeyeKP said:

Crappy thing is all of the champs are super accessible for low energy costs and duels while the one I need (Vulture) is not that accessible. Grinding 5.3.5 at 27 energy per pop.

Can't even do that. I've only just started act 4
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★

Hey all,

Not a mistake, and I announced it at the very beginning. This is not meant to be easy, and you're not meant to complete all of them.

This is a path to a specific Champion, but you're gonna have to work for it. You're going to have to use your 5 Duels per day, and then some. We aren't always going to make accessing everything super simple, and this is one of those cases.

So if you need a specific Champion, start your searching!

We’re at the point where Kabam can’t giveaway 2stars now? Do you realize that The Vulture isn’t in any of this month’s content or any of the acts below act 4? You’re telling us to grind duels for a 2star champ? Luckily I have finished all that this month has to offer and I think this is ridiculous not because of how many fights are required but the timing of the release. We could’ve had this at the beginning and nobody would’ve complained. The fact that Kabam refuses to understand this is.. I don’t even know the word for it.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    50 times ridiculous. If it were for a 2* Thanos or Maestro hell yeah I would.
  • JimmyJohnJonesJimmyJohnJones Posts: 81
    edited August 2019
    +1 to the complaints on this. Very shoddy design to force grinding for shield markers and then grinding for specific champs with only *7* days to do so. If I have to fight a champ 50 freaking times by going in and out of a quest over and over, at least give a decent time frame to do so. If you’re going to do this you should also look at increasing the rewards as it’s not very balanced for the time and effort asked. Way to turn off new/mid tier players Kabam. This is the worst event since the maze though it affects a different player base. 👎🏻
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    edited August 2019
    It's one thing for them to say it's supposed to be difficult, but given the limited time most looking for vulture will HAVE TO spend units on duel refreshes. All of the others are REALLY easy to get for pretty much any player so I don't get the complaints in general. Time is the only factor forcing spending of resources for V-dog
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    BuckeyeKP said:

It's one thing for them to say it's supposed to be difficult, but given the limited time most looking for vulture will HAVE TO spend units on duel refreshes. All of the others are REALLY easy to get for pretty much any player so I don't get the complaints in general. Time is the only factor forcing spending of resources for V-dog

Yeah, I feel like they didn't do their maths in that respect. Shame its that one that I'm missing
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    BuckeyeKP said:

Solo events net duel credits. unless you are dueling all the time, it should be relatively easy to get loads of them.

Yes, dueling the same person 50x is tedious, but if you regularly play, it shouldn't cost you anything more than a bit of time and boredom.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    KABAM is not thinking this hard enough. They could but they won't. Disappointed