**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally after 8 months...

Started to play this game 28 th November 2018... Today got the UNCOLLECTED title after long journey. Thank to everyone who was with me & supported me in this journey... Specially BIG Thanks to @winterthur & also SEATIN (specifically with the latest ftp account) for encouraging me up for the run...

For who not already got this title: I used 5* r4 Hyperion (mvp), 5* r3 Darkhawk, 4* maxed CapIW, 4* maxed Gwenpool, 4* Maxed Void for the collector quest & there was also 5* r3 Omega red, 4* maxed Sym Supreme in the squad who were in main team in certain quests... for Collector fight I used Hype again & again with his Sp1 repeatedly, then revive (2 lvl2 team revive, 2 lvl2 revive, 5 lvl1 revive,... did not used units for anything - but saved around 500units)... Its easy fight till around 50% health then need to intercept the rest fight... Banes are easy node than masochism & buffet (I find it the most difficult)...

Again thanks to everyone...

(p.s.: I got a mail along with the above mail from kabam that stated that account sharing, selling, etc. violates tos... lol :# )

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Good work, OP!
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    thanks man!!!
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    edited August 2019
    Good, Now try pushing for the initial completion of act 5, it'll give you a load of resources, crystals and some units.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Good work. And seriously - eight months is not a long time to become uncollected!
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    Congrats dude!

I've been playing since December. I'm on 5.2.4

Definitely Hyperion, Omega Red and CAIW are the best champs to do Act 5. I have 4* Hyp and Omega maxed out, with Sig Ability 80 and 60 respectively, and R3 5* CAIW. They wrecked Act 5.1 and have been wrecking 5.2 as well
    edited August 2019
    i liked hype cause of his power gain, i could do 2-3 combo before dying... So, only revived him 6 times & one time gwenpool to check how far can i go..
    BlackJ4zz said:

Good, Now try pushing for the initial completion of act 5, it'll give you a load of resources, crystals and some units.

for this i am upgrading medusa .... i think 4* maxed medusa can do the job...
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Now cavalier toady gogogogo😭😅🤣😂😜
  • warung73warung73 Posts: 21
    Good Work Bro
  • Nice job!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Big congratulations!
    Can't really remember how I helped. :)

Looks like you are ready to push on for Elders' Bane and Cavalier.
    All the best! B)

Big congratulations!
    Can't really remember how I helped. :)

you messaged me in that regard... thanks again...
  • ChairChair Posts: 9
    Congrats! Still on my way to Conqueror Lol