**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Advice on next R4

SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
I've got three T2As expiring in a week, so I think I might as well use them.
I've got Quake (duped), Wasp, Medusa, Iceman, Hulk (duped), Aegon, and Venom at R3 - any suggestions for who would be the most useful for Act 5.4?

Comments

• BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Medusa or Venom would be my favourites from these. If you wanna go for act 5.4 then Medusa would be absolutly fantastic to beat the Ultron Endboss!!!
    Quake is only a choice if you would give youre own quake skills a 9 out of 10 or 10 out of 10! Otherwise it may be better to get better first!
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Who are your present r4 or higher champs..if u got a ghost then wasp would be a good rankup option
    If you are good with quake then she would be an awesome option
    If u want to have a future option for xbones and don't have OR then iceman would be a good option for his immunities
    If u plan to use the generic gem on aegon then u can rank him up
    Overall it depends on Ur requirements and roster setup
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    For 5.4 it's Medusa just to handle that Ultron. plus she's really good in Variant and for some of the Act 6 stuff. Her being unduped just limits her damage but also helps not take as much damage on the EMP Modification nodes. 5.4 has a lot of Biohazard, poison and bleed, but a bleed immune or Quake is the most helpful there.