**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New champion Suggestions

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
Game has a lot of cool. But how about choosing from one of these? If u want to see anyone who would that be?

New champion Suggestions 27 votes

Scarlet witch (MCU)
14%
AkibulalamЗАКСОЛИНDead1Fan1241 4 votes
Winter Soldier (MCU)
0%
Robbie Rey's Ghost Rider (MCU)
7%
Wakanda4Ever278Djkrdjj 2 votes
Riot (Sony)
7%
Agent_DeadpoolX55Sagittarius78 2 votes
Destroyer (MCU)in for AQ army ultron & droids & mini Symbiote
3%
Terra 1 vote
Spiderman (ITS Verse) converse hoodie 3/4th pants
0%
Hawk eye (MCU)
7%
Thi101iROnMax1218 2 votes
Collector (MCU) playble
3%
xs03x 1 vote
Thor (End Game)
18%
kyle2610mrcyrcleSquishyjrThe_4THThe_WatcherIronThor 5 votes
Captain America (End Game) hammer & shield
37%
Boone388Thunderbird1211Eupeideip007md92Batman1903Alakzar117EarthEliteXdSpoodermanxDH3t3rSuperiorSpiron 10 votes

Comments

• Blacc_out_wacc1Blacc_out_wacc1 Posts: 3
    Jessica Jones
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Kraven
  • Riot (Sony)
    Riot
  • xs03xxs03x Posts: 20
    Collector (MCU) playble
    Cyber and Daken.
    Maybe give Cyber some crazy, colorful animations similar to Ghost because he poisons his opponents with hallucinogens on his claws.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I like the idea of cap endgame. His mechanism and design would be sol cool.
    And his fighting style. Also i would love to see a worthy thor finally.
  • Fan1241Fan1241 Posts: 47
    Scarlet witch (MCU)

Batman
  • Hey there, if you have ideas for new Champions you'd like to see added to the game, be sure to share them in the Champion wishlist thread.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Oops. I thought we won't be able to get votes or better result for this poll in champ suggestion thread. I thought people will overlook it. But these champs are pretty loved by the community. And mist say wonderful work from MCU and Sony for designing them that way.
  • Fan1241Fan1241 Posts: 47
    Scarlet witch (MCU)
    Hammer cap is basicly... a normal cap¿
  • Sagittarius78Sagittarius78 Posts: 34
    Riot (Sony)
    Riot could be a strong one