**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fight Randomized Opponents and Buffs in Sinister Labs!

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    What will it cost to activate senses? I hope it's not Units; I'm hoping you have to spend excess Randomisers... I'd find it hilarious if you had to sell spare Mutant ISO8...
  • Why the lol on the comment lol
  • Who ever put lol
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
    So no 5* sig stones this go around?
  • Scouse92Scouse92 Posts: 26
    Really isn’t any increase in rewards if you explore 100% don’t see the point in 250* shards and 40. 6* shards and as per usual t5b shards are skimpy why even bring this out rather have a champion clash or what ever it’s called
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    The five star shards should be bumped up just a little bit. Not too much, just enough so that the event gives out a total of 20,000 shards. Also a little increase to the t5 basic would be nice too, enough to get it to 9,000.

Pathetic event basically modoks lab but worse the fact that they don't even add sigs stones show how stingy they are.... Also shows that they takes past event reskin it and give crappier rewards GG kabam on your **** as ussual

1) if you want them to make some new content, how about you give them some ideas for new content?
    2) To quote the announcement, information is subject to change. Maybe they'll have sig stones... we really don't know.
    Kobster84 said:

DNA3000 said:

T5B we'll get in total = 75*2*30= 4,500

Last month's we got 6,750 T5B for Epic difficulty.

Why the significant reduction in rewards?

Is that a fair comparison? First, we don't know how much effort the labs might take; it could be shorter and take less effort and energy than things like the Class Trip maps (in the past the labs tended to be quicker to complete, so that's not an unreasonable assumption).

Second, you're only quoting the T5B rewards. The class trips generated 1000 6* shards. The Labs generate 1200 (20 * 2 * 30). Class trip generated 10200 5* shards between epic and master. The Labs will generate 18000 (175 * 2 * 30 + 125 * 2 * 30). Class trip generated 36000 T2A fragments. The Labs generate 39000 (650 * 2 * 30).

T5B seems lower, but a lot of the other high tier rewards seem higher.
    It’s also 24 fights a day
    yes but maybe they'll make the whole thing a little bit easier to counter the fact that we'll be doing more fights. Also there's the whole thing with the Senses, which will make it a fair bit easier to take it on with Mutant Champions.

and @DNA3000 can we mention the t4b? I mean I did a quick bit of mental math and you're gonna get around 3 full ones just from 100% master every day... that's just insane. In fact, I'd say the amount of t4b available more than makes up for the lower amount of t5b...

Overall I'm excited to see this version of the Randomised Labs. Hey maybe they've got some restrictions in place to stop stupid combinations of nodes like, say, Slumber and Stun Immune... or something ridiculous like that. But hey Randomisers exist so really we'll just have to wait and see.
  • Yooioooo
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    DNA3000 said:

Is that a fair comparison? First, we don't know how much effort the labs might take; it could be shorter and take less effort and energy than things like the Class Trip maps (in the past the labs tended to be quicker to complete, so that's not an unreasonable assumption).

Second, you're only quoting the T5B rewards. The class trips generated 1000 6* shards. The Labs generate 1200 (20 * 2 * 30). Class trip generated 10200 5* shards between epic and master. The Labs will generate 18000 (175 * 2 * 30 + 125 * 2 * 30). Class trip generated 36000 T2A fragments. The Labs generate 39000 (650 * 2 * 30).

T5B seems lower, but a lot of the other high tier rewards seem higher.
    Yeah but why are we getting lower T5B when Kabam had said that 5* and 6* are the future? Shouldn't the amount of T5B required to rank up those champs be going up and not down?

Or at least make it the same amount at least?

If Kabam keeps reducing the rate of T5B we get, we'll soon have to rely on cash deals to rank up champs.

I don't like the trend this is going.
  • CapAvengerCapAvenger Posts: 48
    edited August 2019
    Lol the 45k gold we’ll get from Epic will help us rank up that 12% of a six star we will get...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Events never usually have the same Rewards. It varies from month to month. Throughout the year overall, we get a siginificant amount. Some months seem more lucrative than others. It all balances out.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    Are they every 4 or 8 hours or once every 24 hours? Hopefully it's every 24.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    I wanted to ask will there be any requirements for variant 3?
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Ugh. Labs again.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    The lack of comments on this shows the interest level. Kabam ran out of ideas awhile ago. Just rehashing old side events.
  • Don't sound that much fun