**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should more cosmic champs come out

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
What i mean by the title is should more cosmic champs come out for the rest of 2019. When the game came out there were 5 cosmic champs being Thor Black Bolt Gamora Drax and Ronan. in 2015 6 cosmic came out being Captain Marvel Miss Marvel Superior IM Sym Spidey Venom and Groot. In 2016 5 cosmic came out being Venompool Kamala Khan Thanos ( who wasnt playable but in the files) Hyperion and Phoenix. In 2017 5 cosmic came out Medusa Angela Carnage Hela and King Groot. In 2018 5 cosmic came out Proxima Corvus Heimdall Venom the Duck and the Champion. as of 2019 3 cosmic have come out Annihilus Cull and MCU Captain Marvel. every year 5 cosmic have come out excluding 2016 in which 6 came out. They are the most op class and have the most champions. I think mystic and tech need more champs who can counter cosmic especially mystic

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    Kabam is gonna release whatever class they and marvel think is appropriate at that time. However mystic class is definitely behind in terms of numbers. But mystics are also still great in terms of number versus usability.
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    In terms of quality they are clearly a front runner along with the mutant class. In terms of pure damage they probably have the best options as well but tbh I don’t think kabam cares about class too much. Hasn’t helped that the most recent mystic champs have been spectacular failures. Had high hopes for mysterio as well but pure damage isn’t his thing so he won’t be too popular either.
    I