**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier 3 Class Catalysts from the daily class quest

World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
We are close to the game being live for 5 years now. Isn’t it time to change the daily Tier 3 class catalyst quests so that it awards 1 catalyst for 100% completion? It’s 81 energy to 100% the quest. Awarding a single tier3 class isn’t going to break the game.

This is pretty ridiculous

Comments

• RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    Personally, i havent had to run these quests in months thanks to not having many champs to rank up and being maxed on all of them with 38 T3c crystals to meet my needs should they arise.

but i remember running all of these class quests daily when i was progressing and remember pulling even 2 full catalysts from the chests if not 1 fully formed every day, which is why i was always capped.

but having done all the monthly content for the month i've run them to burn some energy and getting some points for the Tech class Alliance milestone done.

i have gotten nothing but fragments and pitiful amounts at that.

its unfortunate for newer players since T3c is so important when ranking up 4*'s to progress.
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    Yup bad kabam move need changing
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Tried to run tier3 cosmic this week and got thrown some pennies for 100% exploration again. I'll never buy your overpriced 400 unit pop up for a single catalysts. These tier3 class quests are waste of time are do for a rework. We're not in 2016 anymore. There is no fun in running this quest and not receiving a single tier3.