**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LoL Red Hulk evading Ghost critical hits

JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
edited August 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
How? Can someone please explain?

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Lab evade is different from normal evades ghost stops evade from crits yes but in lab somewhat different that it cant be reduced so anything they can still evade iceman coldsnap is the most common example
  • JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
    edited August 2019
    Bendy said:

Lab evade is different from normal evades ghost stops evade from crits yes but in lab somewhat different that it cant be reduced so anything they can still evade iceman coldsnap is the most common example

Is that the official explanation from Kabam? Or just a bug that Kabam never fixed (like so many others) which the community has just “accepted”?

Why is it not explained that way in the node description? And why is Aegon able to stop it?
    It's the lab node it dont get reduced by anything so far only thing that stops evade is slow debuff but any ability that should stop evade wont stop the lab evade
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Is that the official explanation from Kabam? Or just a bug that Kabam never fixed (like so many others) which the community has just “accepted”?

Why is it not explained that way in the node description? And why is Aegon able to stop it?
    The node description is not descriptive at all. It just says "a chance to evade" no percentages at all. It is intentionally vague just like itis intentionally hiding its champs.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I think true strike is able to stop it aswell as slow but nothing else, no idea why
    Seems like it’s a bug which should definitely be fixed but probably won’t because the community has already accepted it. So I just spent all my resources to rank up a champ which I THOUGHT could stop evade, only to find out it works “sometimes”. Can’t even rank up champs anymore without wondering if their abilities will work as described, what a joke this game has become. The things Kabam does sometimes should be illegal lol.
    It's not even a bug it is just how lab is it acts different with abilities lab evade was never intended to be evaded because its suppose to be the hardest thing the game has to offer but now slow has been introduced it now stops lab evade and true strike but other than that things that should stop evade wont due to how it was made and introduced
    Bendy said:

It's not even a bug it is just how lab is it acts different with abilities lab evade was never intended to be evaded because its suppose to be the hardest thing the game has to offer but now slow has been introduced it now stops lab evade and true strike but other than that things that should stop evade wont due to how it was made and introduced

So the Lab evade can be stopped? Or it can’t? You’re contradicting yourself. Why does one champions ability work in Lab but anothers does not, yet both abilities do the same thing (stop evade)? How does that make any sense at all?
    As I said on first comment nothing stops it technically like ghost or cold snap but as slow is new it bypasses but technically any old thing that should stop evade wont as someone said about slow as it's new but I'm not sure about true strike as dont really use it in lab
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    True accuracy/strike work against the evade and sounds like slow is added to the counter list.

This is the only time i can recall Kabam commenting on it.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/130179/another-issue-with-emma

Labyrinth's Evade is a passive effect that cannot be bypassed. I'm not sure if Killmonger should be able to either, so I will pass that to the team.

True accuracy/strike work against the evade and sounds like slow is added to the counter list.

This is the only time i can recall Kabam commenting on it.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/130179/another-issue-with-emma

Labyrinth's Evade is a passive effect that cannot be bypassed. I'm not sure if Killmonger should be able to either, so I will pass that to the team.

Perfect. Thank you!
    I still think that should be added to the description. “This evade effect is passive and cannot be bypassed.”