**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

UMM did you guys forget to turn on war ratings?

bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
We got +0 for our win and our opponent got -0 for their loss so that's cool

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Yup, same on this end.
  • Joel92598Joel92598 Posts: 81
    Hello, so first war of season just ended and there was no increase or decrease in rating for winning/losing. Is this a bug? Because if it is not, it would be devastating to teams that are in tier 2 and try to reach tier 1 and get a masters spot towards the end of the season. Also applies to other tiers.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It's a visual error. They're working on it.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★

Nop isn’t a visual glitch we didn’t go op for that win or down
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★

Is it a visual error that our actual war rating didn't change? The +/- might be a visual error but the same war rating after the war is an actual error. Also, people will stay in the same tier with the same multiplier going into this next war, which affects total season points. Looks to me like the whole season is screwed lol. It will also affect matchmaking for the next war. Even if they fix it I don't know that they can undo the errors that will and are already resulting. It's crazy to be running a glitched competitive season.
    Exactly. It's just a bug. No point defending them here about visual errors. It's not just visual
    There's an issue where the War Ratings and increase/decrease is showing the same status for Off-Season. Which means if you're in the Brackets that are frozen, it will show no change. It's currently acknowledged and being looked at. Just passing on the info. If you think it's something else, by all means.

There's an issue where the War Ratings and increase/decrease is showing the same status for Off-Season. Which means if you're in the Brackets that are frozen, it will show no change. It's currently acknowledged and being looked at. Just passing on the info. If you think it's something else, by all means.

You are passing on outdated and erroneous information. @Kabam Miike posted two days ago before the war started that it was a visual error but that the war ratings would change. This has turned out to be obviously false.
    Pretty heavy determination when we don't know what's going on the back end.
    I'm passing along what they said. That's it.
  • Looking into this right now.
    edited August 2019
    Just because it hasn't changed on the display (visual aspect) doesn't mean it hasn't changed internally. It will work out fine. Honestly. You're not usually this reactive.

You are passing on outdated and erroneous information. @Kabam Miike posted two days ago before the war started that it was a visual error but that the war ratings would change. This has turned out to be obviously false.
    Pretty heavy determination when we don't know what's going on the back end.
    I'm passing along what they said. That's it.
    Pretty obvious determination. Miike said that it was a visual glitch and that war ratings would still change. War ratings have not changed. Ergo....
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Kabam you forgot to unlock war rating increases and decreases.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Eric987 said:

@GroundedWisdom stop saying it will be fixed. You have no information as to whether Kabam will actually be able to fix this or not. You just spoke in absolute terms “it will be fixed” so unless you have inside information or work for Kabam in the department that handles these issues stop saying things that you actually have no idea about.

To be fair it will be fixed, the question is will it be in time for the next war or not or will people be screwed..They could do manual changes at the end of the season but that is a pain considering the ebb and flow of the matches. IF it is not fixed there will be H E double hockey sticks to pay.
    Lormif said:

Eric987 said:

@GroundedWisdom stop saying it will be fixed. You have no information as to whether Kabam will actually be able to fix this or not. You just spoke in absolute terms “it will be fixed” so unless you have inside information or work for Kabam in the department that handles these issues stop saying things that you actually have no idea about.

To be fair it will be fixed, the question is will it be in time for the next war or not or will people be screwed..They could do manual changes at the end of the season but that is a pain considering the ebb and flow of the matches. IF it is not fixed there will be H E double hockey sticks to pay.
    I hope it doesn't persist that long. I presume they'll get it fixed shortly. I can't see it being left all Season. The longer it goes, the more back work they'll have to do. I think it'll be soon.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Pennmabob said:

Can someone send a pic of their was result and what it looks like for them? My alliance just won our war and got +47 war rating.

They said it was happening to only some people.
    Well, we lost and had the old half-decrease, but the Rating didn't change.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Pennmabob said:

Can someone send a pic of their was result and what it looks like for them? My alliance just won our war and got +47 war rating.

Did you have your war rating locked during the offseason? I imagine it's only the tiers that had it locked to being with.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Lormif said:

Pennmabob said:

They said it was happening to only some people.
    Pretty sure its any alliance in tier 5 and up. Happened to us aswell, ironically I’m happy that we didn’t gain war rating from our win because we just came into tier 5 and the maps are quite hard.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

Hey All,

We've found the issue, and are working to get this fixed before the next war starts. However, I don't have an ETA on the fix for the current War's War Ratings.

This is not ideal, and we're working to fix this as quickly as we can. We're very sorry for the inconvenience.

Not like this was brought up in another thread days ago...
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    So it appears that the war rating win/loss for next war is now visible. But it doesn’t look like we got credit for our last win. So this is going to affect scores this season if that is the case
This discussion has been closed.