**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When does vision OG will come for sale as 5*

Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
Need to complete act 5!!!

Comments

• Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    There is no specific timeline,whenever kabam feels like releasing him,they do. There is no specific pattern or information of when he comes back,otherwise everyone who wants him would prepare the units until he arrives to get him. So,in short nobody aside from kabam knows.
    Good luck though buddy.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    My guess is maybe sometime in October 2019?

His last release was in early May 2019
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Tony886 said:

Need to complete act 5!!!

What part of act 5 is og vision so crucial for ? That you need to buy him to finish act 5!!

• Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Power burn and systhesis would help me clearing me that collector and entire path
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Yea pretty mich every 6 months ish
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Tony886 said:

Power burn and systhesis would help me clearing me that collector and entire path

You do realize that you need a lot of sig stones before you actually start noticing the synthesis?
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    So would a whole host of champs, and more effectively.
    Don’t save 12k units and wait for OG vision to become Uncollected, you could probably explore Act 5 and brute force Cavalier (if your 5* roster isn’t trash) with 12k units.

Don’t let this one champ halt your progression
    edited August 2019
    Okay well i have 2k units i just need a plan how to do it
    Post your roster, I dare say people will be able to advise
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    If your roster isn't ready to get to the collector, just continue to build.

If you can get to him relatively easy, you'll need around 1k units just for the collector, especially the first time. You just need hard hitters to take as much damage off him. Use revives, but don't worry about health. Once he hits you with a special, you're dead regardless. He becomes easier when becoming uncollected helps you build faster.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Last time that Vision came round, he cost 3000 units; plus another 3000 to Awaken and get Rank Up stuff for.

He's totally worth it, but you don't gain much power from his Sig until you're around Sig level 80+.

Don't expect to rely on him for the Collector - Collector passively reduces your ability accuracy as the fight continues; so you will find your Power Burns start to fail, and your Specials do zero damage.
    As for becoming Uncollected: Stockpile boosts and 4-hr Free crystals for the Collector. You can take him down for free if you manage your resources.

I've explored 5.2 fully without spending a penny and it's not game skill that let me do it - I'm probably below average in terms of player skill, particularly at dodging and intercepting. However, I'm probably way above average at resource management and patience.

This video is what you really need to help you clear your path to the Collector. It's all about strategy (and remembering that Role Reversal node!) Watch this before anything else!:
    https://youtu.be/UQ2bgs_hjEo

There are lots of guides available - another guide from Seatin: https://youtu.be/8zvAqNsplUc

Beyond that, search the forums here for tips; and/or start a thread asking for advice on the subject of becoming Uncollected; as a lot of people won't even read this thread if they can't answer your question on Vision.

Best of luck!
    @Mauled @Magrailothos @AzKicker316 look at my roster and tell can i defeat collector with this roster

• DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
    Tony886 said:

@Mauled @Magrailothos @AzKicker316 look at my roster and tell can i defeat collector with this roster

I took the collector 2 days ago wasn’t as hard as people say. I had a similar roster to yours with domino and Corvus. Corvus if charged can easily take down the collector. He probably took 40-50 percent of the collector. I didn’t use any units. Used 1 40% revive I had and one 20% for Corvus. U can do it.
  • DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Tony886 said:

Should be pretty easy for you. Ramp corvus and revive him couple times. May bring 3* heimdall for some damage after taking sp. Also try to hold block as much as possible so collector use heavy instead of sp, and his heavy is easily punishable. Also might want to have some hp portions due to bane node. With some minor skills he should be easy for you. Emma can deal good damage as well. If you do have some skill, might try nebula stacking shock charges or void (like never hit him, deal damage, win) - guess it should work
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Actually I don't remember exactly what nodes he has, but nebula can also power burn and power lock with sp1, so she should be good for the fight, if I'm not missing something
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Tony886 said:

Domino and corvus maxed out, yes you can definitely beat the collector. You may need revives, but they are some damn hard hitters. They weren't even around when I became uncollected, lol. Would have made my life a whole lot easier!!
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    You LLC know when the offer pops up in game, they never really give notice but maybe a day if you lucky
    Agreed. You can definitely do it with that roster. Killmonger will also be very valuable - good damage, and Indestructible may save you from a Special or two.

Medusa can usually do good damage; but the Collector's Tenacity will impair her ability to do so, as she'll struggle to place an Armour Shattered debuff. She won't work brilliantly against him. Likewise Nebula (Shock debuffs).
    Yeah definitely feasible with that roster. Domino, Corvus, Nebula, Killmonger and Dr. Voodoo would do it well.

Once you learn how to handle bane, outside of the fights to ramp up Corvus, Voodoo would be your main weapon of choice as his healing at the start of each fight makes him quite durable.
    Domino is a massive damage dealer who doesn't rely on DoT for her output, it simply enhances her.
    If you have a Proxima Midnight anywhere on your roster it's worth giving her some love to complete a very dangerous trinity in Corvus, Nebula and Proxima. She makes Nebula a lot easier to use as she starts out with 10 shock charges.

Stack up 20% revives from the daily objectives and just power through the collector himself with Corvus. Try to MLM with Corvus as you want as many more powerful hits in before the Collector launches a special 'cause it's pretty much over then.
    @Mauled I'm hunting her but not got proxima midnight even a 2* one
  • Leon91Leon91 Posts: 58
    Tony886 said:

I beat the collector with much worse champions than yours, you can do it, trust in yourself. Only that when you decide to go for it, go all in!