**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] 24.0 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

13»

Comments

• Kobi_Bhediya1Kobi_Bhediya1 Posts: 36
    -Game Name: kobi-bhediya
    Device and Model: moto g5 plus
    Device Operating System: 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed:24.0.0
    Game Mode: every where

My game start lagging since last week.
    Game is taking much longer time in loading when i press fight also when fight ends loading is long. During fight screen stops ,lags glitch. Phone is having heating issue when I play. Battery also drain a lot.
  • MsLynnMsLynn Posts: 22
    In game name: ☆ʟʏɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ☆
    Device and model : Samsung Galaxy S8
    Device and opperating sistem : android pie
    Cellular or wifi : both
    Game version installed : 24.1
    Game mode : all
    Description of the issue : Pauseing lagging freezing.
    When are you guys going to actually fix the bugs in the game? Im getting really frustrated with the pausing every few mins during fights.

This issue started last month on Aug16 2019
  • Android 7.1
    Game version 24.1.0
    Device - Redmi Note 4
    RAM- 4GB
    Crashing every time when someone send me dungeon request, also if i minimize game and then came back it crashes after 5-10 mins.

Am facing mainly crashing issues in Arena and while receiving Dungeon request.
  • MsLynnMsLynn Posts: 22
    In game name: ☆ʟʏɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ☆

Im really getting fed up with this pausing issues. Here's proof of my issue in the game
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9tghe64wtzw4ldb/AABdDQawuUYMnUMT_Y7p0caya?dl=0
  • Kobi_Bhediya1Kobi_Bhediya1 Posts: 36
    In-Game Name: kobi-bhediya
    Device and Model: Moto g5 plus
    Device Operating System: Android 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Data
    Game Version Installed: 24.1.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue:
    I am facing problem of constant lag , blackout of screen , slow loading everywhere, heating and lost of battery use.
    Every where in game after i login i face lag in opening crystal, playing AQ aw areana daily events . Before fight champions take time to show up to their place. After fight game lags many times screen freeze for 5-7 sec.
    Phone gets heated in 4-5 minutes also my phone slows down for few seconds after i closes this game.
    Regarding battery issue , until last week i used to charge phone a day now its 4-5 times still short of power.
    I am posting a picture of the issue

This discussion has been closed.