**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Dungeon Crystal?

I am close to getting a five star dungeon Crystal. I wanted to know which one is the best risk, or if a generic crystal is better.

Which Dungeon Crystal? 34 votes

Chaos
8%
Priyansh7mrcyrcleFan1241 3 votes
Nightmare
5%
SighsohardSpeedbump 2 votes
Genesis
2%
BowTieJohn 1 vote
Evolution
2%
Crkwest 1 vote
War
11%
GeorgiaDawgEtjamaMasterChief1176Arcsz 4 votes
Death
8%
wvonkFabriciusMassapeal 3 votes
Generic
58%
digital-SOBTJ82SiddhantKwatraSamdroxtaarLilMaddogHTDuke_SilverAleorBlackJ4zzTheSpicyKnightDrPepper_75-sixate-Batman1903DragonsniperRhQKalantakSuman_sahAXdSpoodermanxDAstoundsAshKetchumMawrCalleachTheSaith 20 votes

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Generic
    Tossup between War or Death, but just two days ago I opted for a basic and got Quake. So basic was a winner for me!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I’ve open two of the dungeons 5* basic recently. Pulled duped aegon and captain marvel movie.
  • Fan1241Fan1241 Posts: 47
    Chaos
    Yes
  • GeorgiaDawgGeorgiaDawg Posts: 32
    War
    Update: I opted for basic and got a Star-Lord! I also had a Tech AG so I have a new God tier character.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s roster depending
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    It depends on which kind of champion you want, basically every crystal has greater chance to particular champions .

So decide which you want and try your luck🤙
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Only you know what you want. Choose what feels right mate
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    I just went with a generic 5* and pulled a korg so I’m really happy. There’s so many champs I’d be happy with so I went the cheap path.