**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 4 Completion Advice

Wakanda4Ever278Wakanda4Ever278 Posts: 1,106 ★★★
Alright, I've finally decided to do something with my life and finish Act 4, so far, the only thing that held me back was Starburst in 4.3.1. Now I'm on Chapter 4 and I'm wondering if my team is enough to take on the Maestro.

And once Act 4 is complete, I'll have enough T4BC to rank up either Cap IW or Spider-Gwen. I'm sure it'll be unanimous on Cap but I'm still gonna ask which one I should do.

Comments

• Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Yup you can do it with those champs act 4 completion and exploration
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Just hit heavy and try evade or block heavy attacks and try to intercept
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    You definitely can do it with that team. For maestro,don't dodge first 2 beams,just the thrid one on his special one. You should be fine buddy
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    edited August 2019
    You surely can. I did it with 3x 4 stars 4/40 and 2x 5 stars 2/35. Not a single item used. Keep sparky for maestro
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

You definitely can do it with that team. For maestro,don't dodge first 2 beams,just the thrid one on his special one. You should be fine buddy

Basically this is all you'll need. For the rest of the chapter, don't play aggressive, play safe. I personally found Maestro quite easy to fight. I'd say definetely Rank up Cap over Spider-Gwen btw.
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Etjama said:

Basically this is all you'll need. For the rest of the chapter, don't play aggressive, play safe. I personally found Maestro quite easy to fight. I'd say definetely Rank up Cap over Spider-Gwen btw.
    Agreed. Just parry as much as you dexterity and watch for the nodes ;) Expect several ambushes here and there though :(
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Thanks for the advice guys! The fight was actually really fun!

Congratulations! You have joined us Conquerors!