**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thing’s extended reach on SP1 in AW

SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
Seems like in aw, thing’s sp1 reaches a lot further than in other modes. I have dueled him so many times but the range is definitely not the same. Isn’t aw expensive enough already???? How much money does kabam needs?????

Comments

• bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    It's probably because you are putting him in his corner and tried to evade as soon as you finished your combo.
    Apparently almost all specials by the enemy will reach out further when they are in their corner.

What you wanna do is, ONLY when your combo is putting them in their corner, to not dash back immediately after your combo.
    Make a parry or block some hits but when they do their specials you can now easily dash back without getting caught by them.
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    KattohS said:

I’ll get labeled a conspiracy theorist but...

When kabam wants to increase the range of special attacks they will. It doesn’t matter how far you are from the character. I’ve seen venom and killmonger SP2 launch from across the screen and make contact.

This game does what kabam wants it to do when they want it to do it.

Check out the summoner and the ai SP1 of spidergwen. It’s two different attack patterns.

I swear there have been times against MODOK where I have dashed back against SP1, the beam hit in front of my champ, and I still “got hit.”
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    An overactive imagination? Either that or they only rig fights in higher tier wars