**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is anyone buying any new arena crystals today?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Just wondering if anyone is going to try the new arena crystals tonight?

I've got 260k battlechips so gonna just get 26 and see what happens.

Looking at it though it's just basically the same as buying single, both prices and rewards are multiplied by 5... so it can be terrible or good.

I guess if you hit the units it's a good one. But for the least amount of gold it's a waste.

They should have made the crystal contents x10 but kept the price at x5 for a little more incentive.

Guessing actually doing 5.2 should reward a little more than this. Like the new daily one is great, free one is a huge improvement, yet this... it can be good but looking into it more, could be better.

(Share results later)

Is anyone buying any new arena crystals today? 67 votes

Yes
86%
Etaki_Lirakoi007_LinkGamerMattyloMasterSmokeArtOfKhaossuperunknown012RehctansBewVavasourDrZolaHarada78The_OneDarkestDestroyerEb0ny-O-M4wJaffacakedHaji_SaabNoob_2yrsTimone147KSiebsTillerTheKiller 58 votes
No
13%
Draco2199HarcourtmazeXHans_GruberXTheMageHunterDarkArrow07GoogleplexianMilkthewhalesDamonknight2Themanofj 9 votes

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yes
    Defo anything you get is times 5 and a 4 or 5 star punisher.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I'll try 130 crystals.
    Maybe I'll wait first for a youtuber video just to see the odds
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    Yes
    250 for me, that's 2 weeks of grinding lol.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Yes
    What more inventive do you want... you can't lose. The worst outcome now is the more regular 4* punisher as you get no 5* shards from him, unless they update it
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Yes
    I've got 800k of chips, I'll try 50 crystals
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Yes
    Yep, why not? Sure, might strike out on units, but I have opened 50+ regular crystals and struck out too, so... meh. Might as well try to FINALLY get that effing 4* Punisher who has eluded me.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Yes
    I'll pop 10 and go from there.
  • SupaflyaznSupaflyazn Posts: 75
    Yes

You were able to grind for 2.5 Million BC in 2 weeks?! That sounds pretty improbable...
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Yes
    Supaflyazn wrote: »

You were able to grind for 2.5 Million BC in 2 weeks?! That sounds pretty improbable...

if he went for all the milestones, and has grind at least twice for the featured, I dont find it impossible... just boring
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Yes
    My hope is that this is one of those instances where the hype is worth it. Uncollected Daily crystals have turned out to be pretty unimpressive for me (750 T4b shards anyone?) and, while better than the previous crystal, they didn't really deserve the fanfare they received. Maybe Punishers start falling from the sky today...

Dr. Zola
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    Yes
    Supaflyazn wrote: »

if he went for all the milestones, and has grind at least twice for the featured, I dont find it impossible... just boring

Correct. I went for Goblin twice, and also did all the arenas for milestones. Boring indeed, but I am on vacation so I guess I had time lol. But I did have a million BC so I just I got 1.5 mil in 2 weeks.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    byql6y4ewpyl.png
    These crystals really sucked for units. I usually got 2000-2500 units for a million bc
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Pulled 4 star punisher from my first 5 crystals
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Don't do it, these crystals SUCK
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Yes
    I opened 50k of each
    In 5 uncollected crystals I got 75 units and 105k gold
    In 25 normal crystals I got 90 units and 107k gold.

The gamble is the 5* punisher I guess
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    I guess I'm in the minority. I got great rewards compared to regular crystals. w4ns7utdpvcc.png
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    anyone got 5 star punisher?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Yes
    SummonerB2 wrote: »

I got told and about 850 units out of 26 crystals
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Yes
    SummonerB2 wrote: »

That is the real incentive to open the new crystal, a chance at 5* Punisher, and no I did not get him or a 4* either for that matter after opening 40+ new crystals but I did get close to 2 million in gold and roughly 2000 units.