**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Let's be honest here...

Not everyone wants to fight their way up Everest or be the only one working hard in a half empty alliance. That's why we're here... firmly in the middle! Progress with less stress and pressure!

Got a full time job? So do we we!
Got kids? Got those too!
Dont have either? You're welcome as well!

We're Camp Anawanna (Not associated with Nickelodeon's Salute Your Shorts but totally inspired by). Tag: uFoul

We are a 2BG alliance for aq and war (cause sometimes you just got other obligations). In aq we run 4x5 in one battlegroup and 3x5 in the other (though we do plan to switch both to 4x5 at some point). That means, no donations! For war we are firmly planted in silver 1, though gold 3 does like to flirt with us during the season. We hit rank for most alliance events, but really only push SA contributions.

Still interested?
Great!

We're looking for active summoners with a 200k+ rating (so you can put down the prestige calculator (no idea what that is? That's okay too!)

LINE is required. My id: ughyz
Message me if your interested!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Love the Bio. :)
  • WakalaWakala Posts: 46
    Hablas español wey?
    Me gustan las greengas... Tienes mujeres en el grupo ?
  • SUIC1DESUIC1DE Posts: 20
    Aye, I tried looking for you on line. No user found. No Id. Hmu. SUIC1DE
  • UghzyUghzy Posts: 86
    I think I found you suic1de, sending a message now.
    Hey wakala,

Lo siento, no hablo espanol. (Google)

• M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Lol! Your advertisement is entertaining :smiley:
    Thanks bud!
  • BradMercerBradMercer Posts: 206
    You’ve been ripped off buddie

Ya I saw it... not sure if I should be upset or flattered ...and calling him out in his thread just bumps him. I suppose I could say the creative writing program at our camp is far superior to his!
    Oof, I said that then realized I totally typo'd my LINE id... it's ughzy. Same as in here, and same as in the game.

Guess I'm going to have to turn my camp counselor keys back in.
    Me again, looking for 1 at the moment but could take on up to 3 if necessary. Hit me up here, in game or on LINE at ughzy. Or you can write me a letter.... how could I say no to that sort of dedication!