**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

caiw

Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
ok so this is kinda a brag post, but I just pulled 5* caiw, and ranked him up to r4. and HOLY **** this guy has transformed my game. my current r4 are venom, km (5* r4 duped, and 6* r1), ws, iceman. he has a different play style than I'm used to but he's an absolute unit!!!!!!!!!

does anyone else feel this amount of love for this guy? I'm working on 100% act 5 and am curious if he's worth 5/65 without dupe or if I should awaken him with generic even though I only have like 50 stones including generic.

I also have an unduped OR but other than him I don't have any one I would like to 5/65 rn.

Comments

• diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    Go ahead dude, he's one of the best imo

He was my first or second 5* and he's only R3 but I don't feel I need to rank him atm (I'm F2P and I'm not Uncollected yet - almost there - so it's too hard to get T4 Cat and I'm very satisfied with him R3)

He helps me a lot even unawaked, mainly on AW
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    @diegobdias84 if and when you're ready to r4 him do it asap lol. his damage output is just absolutely insane. around 60k from sp2 when it crits, if it doesn't then it's still 20k. plus he hits hard with heavies and combos.
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    Huge difference from r4 to r5, you will not regret that decision, get him to max sig too
    edited August 2019
    thanks @Ja1970 !! is he still worth that generic or should I save it for someone like OR

@diegobdias84 if and when you're ready to r4 him do it asap lol. his damage output is just absolutely insane. around 60k from sp2 when it crits, if it doesn't then it's still 20k. plus he hits hard with heavies and combos.

Yep I know, his SP2 with fury is insane! Honestly I just use heavies and SP2; I do combos just once/twice a fight

My top 3 are him, R3 She-Hulk and 4* 5/50 Venom. Firstly I wanna R4 She-Hulk because she's awesome on AW but doesn't have good health. Secondly I'll R4 CAIW for sure, but I know it'll take too long because both are Science and I have no luck to get T4 Science shards/catalysts

thanks @Ja1970 !! is he still worth that generic or should I save it for someone like OR

That's a hard question

OR is amazing with a great Sig
    I'd use on OR
    @diegobdias84 I use combos to build power faster for more sp2 because that's where the real damage is. I like to switch between heavy and combos
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Just ranked him. To r5 and I'm starting to use him again.

My others r5 are domino, ghost and nick fury and they were enough to pretty much anything, but now that he is at r5, man I remember how great was playing with him.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Cap is just a beast, I maxed him unduped with no regrets, now he’s sig 200 and I use him everywhere, absolute beast, at r5 his sp2 gets up to 100k
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    I have a 5* r4 and I pulled a 6* that hits harder than my 5* lol. Now I have the choice of taking 1 or the other into AQ and AW, which I couldn't be more happier
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    After ranking She-Hulk to r4, I pulled this champ. So, a long wait to be able to rank him.
  • Ja1970 said:

Huge difference from r4 to r5, you will not regret that decision, get him to max sig too

Agreed. I love my 5* R5 CAIW. He's a straight BEAST. Next 5* AG I get is for sure his! Wicked damage output with 5 Kinetic Charges. Also, the man can take a hit if you slip up. Amazing block proficiency. Many perks to maxing out a 5* CAIW.
  • MalkingreyMalkingrey Posts: 26
    I don’t know why I’m reading this because I don’t have him as a 5* :(
    But I do love my maxed 4*.
  • smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    R5 and Awaken him, he will be a huge asset when you hit 6.1-6.2-Variants

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I have a 6/2. I've seen 122k damage from his S2.
    Another very important thing: he's amazing against MODOK, just parry and heavy all the time
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★

Another very important thing: he's amazing against MODOK, just parry and heavy all the time

You can use the same strategy to get through 90% of micro variant.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    I’ve only had mine for about a month. Absolute unit and toss up between him and domino for my favourite champ! Well worth any resources you put into him and good for any content currently.
    oh wow tons of input all saying go for it!! thanks guys! :smiley: