**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regarding suicide mastery, ask an advice

M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
Hello guys. I want to ask
1) if im already max willpower and salve masteries and only put 1 point on suicide mastery (those posion thing) am i going to get - health or still +
2) lets say my playstyle is more "defensive". If im using suicide mastery, people say it'll make fight shorter. But compare to regular masteries, are using suicide mastery will getting me spending more potion and revive to clear up content (aq,aw, monthly quest)?
Thank you

Comments

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    1) putting only one point in Liquid Courage (the poison suicide) is a waste: the damage taken is always 0,6% Life per second, at one point or at three, but with increased attack, so max it if possible! For the health question: if your champ has a low health pool, you will recover (i'm speaking about 2* and 3* stars, and 4* and 5* at low ranks), if not you will still lose health, but something like 10 health per second, something negligible ^_^ and Karnak, if duped, will always regen :)

2) i don't think that having only one suicide will affects this if you have max Willpower and Recovery, but it will affects defensive champs that rely on recovering health, because poison reduce the regen power. What really can create problems is the fact that you have to activate Recoil if you want suicides, and Recoil doesn't work well with champs that "need" SP1 spam ^_^ for example, Void is a really bad champ to use with suicides, because his large health pool means that he will take more damage that what he would recover, and spamming SP1 will drain your health even more.

Last thing: pay attention to Elektra and Masacre, because they can reduce your AA if you are under the effect of a debuff (and suicides are counted for this) and you won't always be able to Parry them, and to Void too, because you will receive additional damage ^_^
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    M1k0rin said:

1) if im already max willpower and salve masteries and only put 1 point on suicide mastery (those posion thing) am i going to get - health or still +
    2) lets say my playstyle is more "defensive". If im using suicide mastery, people say it'll make fight shorter. But compare to regular masteries, are using suicide mastery will getting me spending more potion and revive to clear up content (aq,aw, monthly quest)?
    Thank you

With maxed LC , SALVE AND WP , EVEN MAX 4* champs will only loose a few ticks of health , which is not even noticeable.

Use suicides only if you rarely get hit , or else you will end up using lots of potions. If using suicides , you need near perfect gameplay.

A non suicide build makes fights longer , which means more baiting and more room for errors. However some champs do really well even withou suicides , you must try and see both and then decide which works for you.

If you do a non suicide build , you could focus only on regen champs and max recovery or deep wound for bleeders. Even both furies maxed tremendously help the fury type champs.

You have to see which champs serve you best and build synergies and masteries around them . One size doesn’t fit all here.

Some guys heavily rely on the mystic dispersion build coz they love mystic champs

• M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    AlphA101 said:

M1k0rin said:

Thank you

With maxed LC , SALVE AND WP , EVEN MAX 4* champs will only loose a few ticks of health , which is not even noticeable.

Use suicides only if you rarely get hit , or else you will end up using lots of potions. If using suicides , you need near perfect gameplay.

A non suicide build makes fights longer , which means more baiting and more room for errors. However some champs do really well even withou suicides , you must try and see both and then decide which works for you.

If you do a non suicide build , you could focus only on regen champs and max recovery or deep wound for bleeders. Even both furies maxed tremendously help the fury type champs.

You have to see which champs serve you best and build synergies and masteries around them . One size doesn’t fit all here.

Some guys heavily rely on the mystic dispersion build coz they love mystic champs

So after read both of your comment i already decided suicide mastery isnt really suit for me since i get hit alot. Thanks much guys :smiley:
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Suicides aren’t really viable for most newer content unless you have very specific champs like duped Omega Red and other that are immune and/or shrug off (phase like Ghost)the damage over time bleed/poison. Can’t fight bosses in AQ, recoil will basically kill yourself in AW, using specials drains you from recoil and there are lots of heal block paths in quests.

Plus if you are doing suicides, max them out or don’t use them at all. Then also look into Coagulate to reduce bleed. Overall you have so much better options in mastery if you just stay away from them, basically only good for better points in arena.